[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ookami kodomo no ame to yuki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What does /a/ think of this movie?
>>
Isn't that the one with the furries?
>>
Disgusting furry propaganda.
>>
I like it.
>>
Was a good slice of life movie until the son got all edgy for no reason.

Also it was furry bait. What human women would purposely let a wolfman have sex with her?
>>
>>135625800
The son left the hurt mother alone in a fucking parking instead of take her to a fucking hospital or at least a populated area. That's my complain for the movie.
>>
Furry garbage.
>>
>>135625540
It's okay, but Summer Wars and TGWLTT are both far superior.
>>
>>135625540
Too popular for most /a/ kids
>>
>>135626399
Who wants to take their mother to the hospital while they are naked anon?
>>
I didn't like the ending like the mother was just left alone. The Totoro scene was a bit too direct and I actually like Totoro more.
>>
Funny, I just finished watching this and decided to check /a/, and here's this thread.

Not gonna lie, I was a blubbering mess by the ending song. Reading the lyrics and finding out the title is called "mother's song" only made it worse.
Usually it takes time for me to be really invested in the characters to feel any emotion towards them. This 2 hours movie actually did it for me. Not even grave of the fireflies did that. Guess I'm such a sucker for family themed stuff.

Would make a tradition of watching this every mother's day.
>>
My favorite movie from that year, apart of five seconds of yiffing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.