[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck. ONE is God. I cannot believe I let the artwork keep me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: img000004.jpg (436 KB, 1079x1600) Image search: [Google]
img000004.jpg
436 KB, 1079x1600
Fuck. ONE is God. I cannot believe I let the artwork keep me from starting this before now. It is terrific.
>>
>>135619648
ONE used up all his good creative ideas in the first few chapters of the webcomic and his humor has declined.
>>
>>135620141
This. Current arc is especially bland.
>>
>>135620141
> implying the part where Reigen destroyed the blind esper wasn't elder god tier.
>>
>>135620514
Compare this to the early days when every single chapter was genuinely packed with wit. ONE didn't suddenly become a retard but it's evident that he started out his career with a lot of clever ideas he stored over the years and was eager to show them to the world and you can tell that he has exhausted his reserves.

Writing consistently funny material is harder and more creatively challenging than any other form of writing.
>>
>>135620725
I kinda feel like its the fault of the plot. We are focusing on plot progression more than jokes now.
>>
>>135620725

Gintama is doing fine
>>
Mob Psycho would be a lot better without "Claw". They sometimes facilitate great scenes, but overall are the most tedious part of the manga.
>>
>>135619648
I wonder what one's next work will be like?
>>
>>135624913
Scar was pretty good though.
>>
>>135619648
>god
>dat shitty MS paint tier art
Yeah
God of shit alright
>>
>>135626415
I'm glad you won't be watching the anime.
>>
>>135623155
Gintama is also ending
>>
File: bestofluck.png (41 KB, 492x325) Image search: [Google]
bestofluck.png
41 KB, 492x325
It's pretty good, shame that it takes him a fucking month to draw one third of a chapter.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.