[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make this possible, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1451177980399.jpg (510 KB, 1500x2202) Image search: [Google]
1451177980399.jpg
510 KB, 1500x2202
How do we make this possible, /a/?
>>
File: 1256859924100.png (64 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
1256859924100.png
64 KB, 250x195
By throwing yourself in front of a train and leaving a script behind and you jump point.
>>
>>135616612
It'd work better if a number of /a/nons all did that simultaneously all around the world
>>
>>135616572
>How do we make this possible, /a/?
Make it ourselves (or whoever has the skills for it) instead of waiting for for Japan to do it for us, like happened with Katawa Shoujo.

Nobody in Japan is going to touch that shit and arguably Katawa launched the whole "western anime Visual Novel" market that then allowed Japanese VNs to get popular on places like Steam.

Problem is that making a VN is comparably easier than making a full-fledged anime (unless you get some animation and voice acting talent on board)
>>
>>135616572
First of all, CHANGE THE HIRAGANA TO けいとあい!!
>>
>He hasn't heard.

It got memed so hard it became real.
>>
>>135616612
holy shit that would work.

>>135616664
fuck you man, itd never get produced, it'd be world renowned as the cursed manuscript of virgin blood
>>
What is this, some never heard of idea nobody has talked about before?
>>
>>135616792
Are you always the same guy?
Fuck off
>>
Explain to newfag, please.
>>
>>135616792
We won't. The spelling Keit愛 is nothing more than styled text. You're supposed to say けいたい, but it's written as Keit愛.
>>
>>135616922
This must be literally your first day here
>>
Write it ourselves and work with an /a/non affiliated with either Fantasia or MF bunko
>>
>>135616828
>>135616922

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
Is this a reddit meme yet?
It feels like a reddit meme.
>>
>>135616979
I visit here once a year. Never quite felt like home to me.
>>135617000
Sounds pretty ok, actually. Would love to see it under good direction.
>>
>>135616922
don't worry, you will find a way
>>
>>135617000
But wait. How can. You call a different universe with a regular phone? Intergalactic cellular towers?
>>
>>135617176
which part of Deus ex Machina did you not understand?
>>
I honestly regret making this meme.
I'm sorry, /a/.
>>
Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>135617543
Hello, Hataki.
>>
>>135616572
Kickstart it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.