[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was a male protagonist in initial project of LoveLive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
There was a male protagonist in initial project of LoveLive.
Do you remember that?
>>
>drama CD

nostalgic
>>
>>135613583
>protagonist
It was a self insert, I have no Idea what he was going to do besides being a manslut that would go out with all of them during the drama CDs
>>
>>135613583
We still do. Every time we're minded of the 10th member, us.
>>
>>135613583
Umi: Today is a study session with everyone, with you as well. It's quite a rare situation for μ’s isn't it?
Eli: Really? That's not really it. I'm always thinking that I want to study a lo~t of things with everyone.
Maki: Really? I've never heard that Eli likes studying.
Eli: Ara, but look, studying's not all stiff like maths or history. There's a ton of special and wonderful and soft~ kind of studying. You, come a bit closer~ are you ready? Let's study Engrish! Along with English, we'll be learning body language like a foreign language. "My heart is burning always for your super Love Live ent-"
Maki: Ehh wait a sec. It's English after all. Shouldn't we look for weak subjects, or strengthen good subjects or the like?
Umi: That's right.
>>
>>135613583

Shame really, there would be at least one top tier VN by now.
>>
>>135613746
So basically the producer from IM@S
>>
>>135613878
Eli: Ehh that's too much a hassle~ Playing or studying, everyone having fun is #1. If we're all stuck closely together like this, we'll breeze through any hard subjects and all become geniuses!
Maki: No way that'll happen! We're only studying English, we don't have to sti- stick that closely, hey isn't our chest docking too much?
Umi: I see... then I'll sit on this side across from Eli. How about we do spelling? Here, take out your hand. I'll write on your hand with my finger. I'm pretty good in calligraphy you know. Then right away, take your hand and... so warm! I can feel your sun!
Maki: Ah, no fair! You took my spot!
Umi: Maki can sit across [from the listener].
Maki: Nooo then I'm gonna be the farthest away! Then I'm just gonna kiss him from the front! With these members I'm definitely the smartest one you know! I won't forgive you if you forget about me!
>>
>>135613899
>producing school idols
The enko doujins would be glorious
>>
>>135613583
No.
>>
>>135613583
>There was a male protagonist in initial project of LoveLive.
Really?
The only thing I'm recalling are quite yuri friendly shorts which defined some pairings.

Good they didn't go with the self-insert/producer case crap then, it would sell horrible like Imas.
>>
>>135616373
Literally why does the producer matter though. He's not a love interest of the idols.
>>
>>135617467
Hogging screentime. Honoka already does too much of that.
>>
File: 1451491612290.jpg (226 KB, 1059x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451491612290.jpg
226 KB, 1059x1500
>>135617531
Good thing Honoka is best idol then!
>>
File: 51763633_p0.png (626 KB, 800x481) Image search: [Google]
51763633_p0.png
626 KB, 800x481
>>135618351
Good taste anon.
>>
>>135613583
And without it it sells like hotcakes anyway. It's pretty unnecessary hen the audience is just there for the girls and people can always self insert themselves through doujins if they need to.
>>
>>135613583

If there was a generic male self insert it would sell 4k and get forgotten a month later.

Harems are dead.
>>
>>135613583
I'd rather forget it, it's too shameless even for burd.
>>
im@s has the hapless producers in them and it still sold a lot!
>>
File: 1424910270673.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1424910270673.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Honk honk.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.