[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she ruined the show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: five-ate-seven.png (703 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
five-ate-seven.png
703 KB, 1920x1080
she ruined the show
>>
No she didn't, 12 did.
>>
File: 1431878951885.jpg (57 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1431878951885.jpg
57 KB, 350x350
>I dropped the show due to being busy right before it apparently went to shit
>>
The show went to shit long before she showed up.
>>
>>135606194
incorrect.
>>
>>135606105
she's redeemed and thus the show is at the end of her arc, but during the arc it was pretty horrible, yeah. Mostly because the show played her straight as a predator and proper foil/rival to the two leads, when in actuality she was just supposed to be another victim to help justify their actions, which isn't revealed until too late to make the arc good.
>>
>>135606105
Why did I finish this shit I always seem to finsh bad series and drop good ones
>>
>>135606303
the real thing that ruined the show was airport chess.
>>
>>135606354
I still don't get it.
>>
>>135606391
that's because it made no goddamn sense. The really egregious part about it though was it didn't even make sense thematically at that point: five was characterized up till then as someone who was going to actually get shit done, decisively, by cutting through the red tape that made the police look like fools. Instead she played a ridiculous game with them (which didn't make any logical sense), that makes sense thematically only in retrospect.
>>
>>135606391
Fun things are fun.
>>
I didn't mean ruin as in made it shit. I still liked the show, it would've been better without her though. The anime could've been more interesting in general if the whole FBI hunting for the nuke thing was removed and the detective vs 9 and 12 part got more episodes, along with better character development between the girl and the berrorisds.
>>
So much wasted potential, this show could be great.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.