[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I suppose to be sad if I can see it coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
How am I suppose to be sad if I can see it coming?
>>
Don't ask me.

I'll never understand how people get emotionally affected by stuff like, say, AnoHana.
>>
>>135597228
Clannad was the same in that it couldn't even squeeze a tear out of me. An episode from this particular series did turn me into a sobbing mess but I still can't figure out why.
>>
File: Every Onpu episode ever.png (683 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Every Onpu episode ever.png
683 KB, 640x480
Of course, it wasn't this episode at all.
>>
ojamajo doremi naisho is GOAT desu
>>
A good writer can deal with that and make the person who expects something bad to happen suffer as much as the one that will be caught by surprise
>>
>>135597131
because you realize there is nothing you can do to stop it
>>
File: hell.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>135598148
Yuyuyu did a good job of nailing me pretty hard even though I saw it coming. Thought there was one thing I didn't see coming.
>>
>>135598333
Not the example I was thinking when making the post but I guess it works too. I didn't like Yuyuyu at all but one thing it did right was making the viewer scared of his own shadow, always on the lookout for when the director would jump out and punch them, but the actual thing was sneaky and took episodes to unfold.

The reveals after that were over the top, the series could have handled itself way better. But damn if the writer sneakily pissing on the audience's legs while they waited for him to arrive with missiles and shit wasn't a good move.
>>
>>135598717
I wish I could say I had enough experience under my belt with anime to know what is truly good but it seems consuming garbage is not an alluring prospect.
>>
File: 334334.jpg (242 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
334334.jpg
242 KB, 640x960
>>135597228
And how this actually brought feels to others will always be a mystery to me forever either when I can already see it coming.
>>
>>135600308
Yeah, I don't really get that one either.
>>
>>135597131
I haven't been keeping track but is all of Doremi fully subbed yet? I remember someone was working on it a few years ago.
>>
>>135602157
I have all of it fully subbed, it isn't the greatest quality but it is most certainly watchable.
>>
File: lol.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
>>135597131
>he fell for the stupid propaganda
Seriously. The guy who tries to keep making people watch Doremi by advertising it as some ultra sad TV show for kids is a moron, but the people who fall for it are just as dumb.

This is just a decent TV show for kids. One of the things I like it is that they are just kids being kids.
>>
>>135602324
Yeah, I did fall for it. I thought I was going to get suffering but what I got was fun adventures of little girls in magic land. It is still pretty enjoyable but I feel watching Naisho before Dokkan might of been a mistake since all these episode are pretty top shelf.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.