[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got Sword Art Online: Lost Song for xmas. Should I watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I got Sword Art Online: Lost Song for xmas.

Should I watch the anime before playing it?

Will I be spoiled?
>>
>>135588580

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>135588580
Don't watch it and don't play the game.

Sell it on Amazon. I'm serious.
>>
>>135588686
Of all PS3 imports he buys this shit.

I don't even
>>
Why?
>>
I have the PS4 version and it was not an import.
>>
>>135588749
Whatever. Play it then.

No, it won't spoil the anime for you. The game makes up an entirely new story just for the game. Characters are reintroduced differently than they were in the anime.

SAO is shite though
>>
If Kirito has sex with AIDS girl, does he gets computer AIDS?
>>
>>135588580
Why would you get a game based on an anime if you've never seen the anime?
>>
Why is SAO shit?

I've heard it has incest in it, is that why?
>>
>>135588706
He literally said he got it for Christmas. Fucking read then shitpost and you'll look like slightly less of an idiot.
>>
>>135589328

Cause A-1 pictures
>>
>>135589328
That is its only redeeming feature, but even that is done badly.
>>
>>135589526
>to obtain, receive, or be given something

It can mean both
>>
>>135589185
He got it for Christmas. Whoever gave it to him probably only knew that he watched anime
>>
Best anime and game ever
>>
Burn it and watch overlord 15 times to cleanse yourself of the filth.
>>
>>135589715
I couldn't have said it better myself, anon

>>135588580
Yes, watch the anime. If I'm not mistaken the game happens afterwards or some shit. It'll be better if you watch it first. You might get pumped to play the game, if you happen to like the anime.
>>
>>135588580
It's actually a pretty comfy game. You may confused a little bit without watching the show but it's not that big of a deal.
>>
Why is this thread not dead?

Fucking mods.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.