[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High School Dxᗡ -Babies Making Edition-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 06x7h9ai.jpg (4 MB, 1920x2400) Image search: [Google]
06x7h9ai.jpg
4 MB, 1920x2400
So, who bred best?
>>
>>135581396
Does Akenos kid also have the down syndrome?
>>
>>135581618
No, Kurenai is Azazel-level smart and even took over his research after his death. Most of equipments of his siblings are his inventions.
>>
>>135581396
Can't go wrong with any unless it's Asia
>>
>>135582274
Surprisingly Asia bred very good. Airi is second best girl (after Robertina).
>>
File: np2v0au0.jpg (45 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
np2v0au0.jpg
45 KB, 239x200
>That moment when you realize that Issei's sons can reach Oyakodon with one of their sisters and moms without actually committing parental incest.
>>
>>135581396
Is there any reason or theory why Rias got cummed inside in the 7th place?
>>
>>135585540
In 8th place actually.
Well, either she was too busy, or it has simply something to do with her pure blood.
>>
>>135581396

Did he fuck the Ross?
>>
File: 5882.jpg (331 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
5882.jpg
331 KB, 640x800
Reminder that this is manly Alucard-like vampire now.
>>
>>135588557
Pictured girls are confirmed to be impregnated.
>>
>>135585540
She has very low birthrate. So she probably got cummed inside a lot more times, before she actually got preggers.

However, Ravel has the same excuse and she's before that.

But I can't blame Issei on that, the phoenix revives my dick
>>
>>135581786
>after his death
What happened?
>>
>>135590416
It was not revealed. Typically due time travels shenanigans they can't say too much about future. But Kurenai in between line hinted that Azazel is no longer alive in future for some reason.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.