[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien attack the last anime you watched. Can they survive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: GT086.jpg (103 KB, 576x419) Image search: [Google]
GT086.jpg
103 KB, 576x419
Alien attack the last anime you watched. Can they survive?
>>
>>135580301
>Repeating same arc what was in season finale.
>>
>One Punch Man

Pretty sure they'll be alright
>>
File: saitama moon.png (727 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
saitama moon.png
727 KB, 800x800
>>135580301
I guess
>>
>>135580301
>watching manga
>>
>>135580301
>Jormungand
Can ayy lmao be killed with bullet?
>>
>Space Dandy
I guess
>>
I forgot how ugly Gantz was.
>>
>>135580301
>Arakawa Under the Bridge
The alien will either join the community or be creeped out by that bunch of weirdos and leave.
>>
>>135580301
>Space Dandy

Dandy hits on their Queen and then gets a restraining order.

Sound about right?
>>
>>135580301
>Onepunch man
Way too easy
>>
>Monogatari
I guess they'll be just fine
>>
Sabagebu!

Seems like they'd be pretty up to the task
>>
>PriPara

Do the aliens like idols?
>>
>Index
Yeah, they'll be fine.
>>
>>135580301
>berserk

Gatsus life sure is hard
>>
>>135580301
JoJo. They're probably fucked idk depends on the aliens really
>>
>>135580301
>detective conan
they will use some crazy plan to kill him with a rock that´s tied to a rope and it kills him during the night.
>>
>>135590208
as is his sword. He'll make it.
>>
>gurren lagann
rest in piss, aliens
>>
Sailor Moon can plot armour her way out of any encounter.
Alien moment away from killing Usagi and doing unspeakable things to her corpse? Suddenly Tuxedo Mask shows up and delivers a one liner about the importance of friendship or perseverance or something and Usagi can now oneshot the monster with the power of some stock animation that we've all seen fucking hundreds of times already.
>>
>>135580301
>Fate/Zero
Can aliens kill servants?
>>
>Samurai Flamenco
Yes. Heroes will defeat the aliens.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.