[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
For those of you who have read the manga, what did you think about the anime?

I did enjoy it, but I feel like it was somewhat poorly executed, as though they had a good story to tell but weren't able to tell it well.
Did you get this feeling as well or is the source material the same?
Or perhaps it's just me?
>>
File: 1431529047031.gif (2 MB, 288x540) Image search: [Google]
1431529047031.gif
2 MB, 288x540
I liked the show's OST.
>>
>>135570372
Yes, the OP was very lovely.
>>
The anime was paced poorly, but otherwise good.
>>
Quick bump
>>
Rushed as fuck adaptation, covered 80 chapters in 1 cour. I think the last episode literally covered a 12 chapter arc in 20 minutes.
>>
>>135571813
Would you recommend reading the manga even though I've already watched the anime?
>>
>>135571905
Only the part the anime covered it good, the manga goes to shit after the first big arc. I'm only still reading it because of inertia.
>>
>>135571947
Ah really. That's disappointing to hear, but isn't that surprising. Thanks.
>>
I've read the manga and watched the anime for the lulz. 10/10 manga, 5/10 anime
>>
>>135572287
>10/10 manga
Fuck off. The manga went to shit after the 1st arc, and now we're getting the same plot for 3rd time. I have no idea why am I even still reading this shit. Probably for Nene.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.