[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to watch this, what should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: drrr.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
drrr.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I'm about to watch this, what should I expect?
>>
>>135558267
Cute headless girl.
>>
>>135558267
Trust me trust me trust me yeah!
>>
File: you should be running.jpg (18 KB, 481x306) Image search: [Google]
you should be running.jpg
18 KB, 481x306
Best girl and best boy are best bros and don't get enough scenes together.
>>
IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Russian sushi
>>
Crazy people doing crazy things.
>>
Lolsorandumb; the animation.
>>
>>135558267
best girls don't show up until the last episode
>>
>>135558267
its VERY VERY VERY slow for the first 10episodes or so.Once the chracter are film noire introduced,it gets way ebtter
>>
An okay show. Not great but not terrible either.
Celty is the best character followed by Mikado, Izaya is a love/hate character there's no in-between.
shizuo is a great character that don't get a lot of screen time.
That actually can be said for a lot of characters and that's the main problem this show have, they have too many fucking characters. The problem get worse when they add even more character in season 2 and painfully try to make them tied together in a single plot which cause the plot to be a mess. But other than that it's just >>135558711
>>
>>135558804
>>135558805
I'll keep that in mind, thanks anon
>>
>>135558805
basically this, it feels like they were trying to create another Baccano, but they weren't able to combine the various storylines as well

>>135558804
personally I preferred the first half because there were so many interesting characters. I didn't like the main story in the second half because literally all of the main character's problems would have been solved if they had talked to each other
>>
>>135558965
It was slow for me because it took every episode to introduce a new character and only a fraction of WHY THEY ARE IN THE CITY.And they did it in a slow fill, noire style.i wasnt fond of.

>main characters problems
Mikado is a whiny bitch and literally all his problems could be solved by literally every other chracter.Still a good story,with memorable characters
>>
>>135558965
Does it jump between timelines as much as baccano? because I really didn't like that about baccano and I've heard it was the same universe
>>
>>135559148
Kinda,not time travel.
But if scenario A happs with Character 1 2, but involves character 3 4.They wll show both perspectives and how they came to the same place/situation
>>
>>135559148
no, there are occasional flashbacks, but the anime is mainly in chronological order

>>135559065
>Mikado is a whiny bitch
that's an understatement
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.