[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you need to clone yourself for some help around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Let's say you need to clone yourself for some help around the secret lab, but all the other yous start to get uppity and talk about how they deserve to be in-charge. How do you make sure to show these off-brand losers who's boss?
>>
>>135548992
Planned obsolescence or some kind of shut-down button.
>>
>>135549032
>>135548992
or just be like dandy and accept that it doesn't matter who's in charge because it will still be "you"
>>
File: dr-gero-o.gif (579 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
dr-gero-o.gif
579 KB, 320x180
>>135549032
>shut down button

That's just asking to be Dr. Gero'd
>>
>>135548992
It sounds like an awful idea unless I am a devoted believer in some cause that I was trying to further.
>>
Carve a dick on your forehead before you started cloning yourself, cloninning doesnt replicate scar or shit like that

Easy
>>
>>135549088
this
>>
>>135549350
But that doesn't make you deserve to be leader any more than the clones, you just have a dick on your forehead.
>>
File: exca.gif (442 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
exca.gif
442 KB, 300x300
>>135549415
Since we all have the same abilities / weakness, the fact that i am the original pretty much means i am superior already

Though to be honest there is no point, the dispute between which of us was the clone and which one wasnt would be driving our ambition. We would constantly try to impress the other to prove that we were superior
>>
If you were doing science work you wouldn't want perfect clones of yourself. You need diversity in minds to have diversity in ideas.
In short, your plan is flawed and you suck. You and your silly clones too.
>>
>>135549674
Yeah but the leader gets to do all the important research while the underlings are cleaning test tubes. You can't have everyone working on their own version of the project. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians and all that.
>>
I suck all their dicks. That will show them.
>>
>>135548992
why would I ever disagree with my clones?
shitty prompt
>>
>>135548992
Rape them into submission.
>>
>>135548992
I'll implant a micro chip in their brains that'll cause a hemorrhage via a device I carry with me at all times.
>>
File: bloodandwater_475.jpg (66 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
bloodandwater_475.jpg
66 KB, 692x530
2 words - Ketracel. White.
>>
File: 1449787872078.jpg (135 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1449787872078.jpg
135 KB, 500x328
>>135553097
Weyoun pls, I forgot are you Weyoun 6 or 7 now?
>>
>>135548992
i understand the importance of the original being in charge. If i found out i was a clone, i would follow my creator because i would understand his motives and my purpose. My clones would realize why i am the best and understand there place.
>>
Honestly I don't think I could stand the company of even one copy of my self.
>>
Demand that whoever is in charge must give everyone blowjobs. As the original OP, I will automatically be the greatest faggot of them all, and they will soon concede that I should remain in charge.
>>
>>135553649
Didn't they get up to Weyoun 8 before the war ended?
>>
>>135548992
Honestly, I feel the same way. So I'll just kick them out, they can get their own secret lab.
>>
File: clone army.png (328 KB, 708x462) Image search: [Google]
clone army.png
328 KB, 708x462
I would just make female clones of myself and give them godlikes bodies along with mind shattering libidos.

All male clones who work hard would get to use the female clones in any way they wanted, knowing myself that would be enough to stop any rebellion.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.