[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of childhood friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
What's the appeal of childhood friends?
>>
If you like childhood friends it means you want to fuck your mother.
>>
You see, the last two females I interacted with that actually wanted my company were childhood friends. I can't evwn recall her names or faces well, but they are pleasant memories because I was naive.

I assume this holds true for many otaku, so we can relate to these storiea only. Therefore we are the target audience.
>>
who knows. they are like your sibling so its weird fuckin them
>>
>>135548790
Look at this normalfag.
>>
>>135548660
To complete my thought: It's for us who have given up to the extent where these friends magically reappearing seems to be the only plausible route to a relationship.
>>
>>135548414
The appeal is that osananajimis appeal to ntr cucks because the childhood friend never wins.
>>
>>135549055
How does that even begin to make sense?
>>
Childhood friends are fine, it's just that stupid "lets keep the promise to get married we made when we were little" thing that is fucking stupid.
>>
>>135549537
I think it's quite cute.
>>
>>135549582
I think you're quite cute.
>>
>>135549615
I know.
>>
>>135549615
Do you think we can be friends so that you tell this to me every night at bedtime?
>>
Childhood friends exist to make the main girl look more exotic.
>>
>>135549750
Yes, because a huge tit twin tailed childhood friend that's madly in love and cooks , cleans and takes care of your cum every morning is somehow not exotic.
>>
>>135549999
But she didn't fall from the sky.
>>
girl that was always in your life even from the very beginning
>>
They don't mind you sticking it up their butt
>>
>>135548414
They're a nice back-up plan in case no other relationships work out with other girls.
>>
>>135548860

In other words, you are pedophiles and COMPLETE losers.
>>
>>135555148
>Pedophiles
No
>Losers
Yes
>>
File: IMG_20151231_003556.jpg (187 KB, 507x762) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_003556.jpg
187 KB, 507x762
Childhood friend a best
>>
File: 78795.jpg (39 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
78795.jpg
39 KB, 225x350
>>135548414
Familiarity and security.

With a childhood friend, you know all about their past. Any random girl you meet later in life could have all kinds of things you would never know about like taking 100 miles of dick.

Childhood friends are also the pinnacle of devotion. They have accompanied you through every up and down of life, their love is real. It's a match of destiny.

To not like childhood friends is to basically be a cuck, because every girl was a childhood friend at some point and if you get with a girl that wasn't a childhood friend then that means she's a failed childhood friend aka A SLUT.
>>
Childhood friend stories are the best when NTR is involved.
>>
File: 1447571949449.jpg (59 KB, 432x640) Image search: [Google]
1447571949449.jpg
59 KB, 432x640
>>135548414
>What's the appeal of childhood friends?
It's much like lusting after your cute little sister.

Something I'll never have.
>>
>>135557808
Pretty much why the statistics in real life majorly trend to childhood friends actually winning their bowls.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.