[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
say not mass produced garbage waifus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1409194305205.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1409194305205.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
say not mass produced garbage waifus
>>
Why not?
>>
*say no to mass produce gabge waifus
>>
>>135542313
Ya blew it.
>>
damn auto-correct
>>
>>135542045
You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!
>>
>>135542613
>website
More like weebsite am I right guys?
>>
my original post was clearly a jab at Rei who is a clone in evangelion and the people who like her hence mass produced garbage waifus. I understand you may not be familiar with evangelion perhaps you should give the show a watch sometime. Then you would be able to get some of the inside jokes we post here on the evangelion threads.
Strange I could have swore summer was over.
>>
>>135542613
my original post was clearly a jab at Rei who is a clone in evangelion and the people who like her hence mass produced garbage waifus. I understand you may not be familiar with evangelion perhaps you should give the show a watch sometime. Then you would be able to get some of the inside jokes we post here on the evangelion threads.
Strange I could have swore summer was over.
>>
>>135542045
I really love this image with the watermelons.
>>
>>135542940
>>135542912
>>
File: eoe.png (228 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
eoe.png
228 KB, 639x360
>>135542984
this one is much better
>>
>>135543159
No.
>>
File: 09F.gif (978 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
09F.gif
978 KB, 500x260
>>135543159
nice shitpost
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.