[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/a/, haremshit is my guilty pleasure but I just picked up pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: what the fuck am I watching.jpg (258 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I watching.jpg
258 KB, 1600x600
/a/, haremshit is my guilty pleasure but I just picked up pic related and I am desperately scanning all known universe to find a world where this show makes sense!
Are the animators seriously expecting me to believe that the staff and students are that isolated and distant from the real world that they do not understand how normal human beings interact?
>>
>>135536913
>Are the animators seriously expecting me to believe that the staff and students are that isolated and distant from the real world that they do not understand how normal human beings interact?
>Animators
You do know this is based on a light novel, right?
>>
Normal is relative
>>
File: gets.jpg (49 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
gets.jpg
49 KB, 426x240
Gets?
>>
>>135538211
Okay then.
>>
>>135536913
you never met anyone from the super super high class have you?

I mean those that did have maids and butlers from the day of their birth.. its actually close to how bad it is in the anime, but not quite there(mostly the attitudes)
>>
>>135536913
>Funi
>>
>>135538301
It has absolutely nothing in common with how it's represented in the anime. I'm not even saying the show is bad, since the girls are cute - but plotwise it makes absolutely no sense.
>>
File: 1451442241241.jpg (44 KB, 216x270) Image search: [Google]
1451442241241.jpg
44 KB, 216x270
>>135538211
Checked
>>
>>135536913
>anime
>makes sense

Just enjoy the ride anon, don't think too much about it
>>
Which shomin would you sample?
>>
>>135538801
Tsun-pure
>>
>>135538801
King Arthur, easy choice.
>>
>>135538801
Tsun pure or Eri.
They are the best.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.