[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's /a/'s opinion of Mekakucity Actors?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: mekakucityactors.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mekakucityactors.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
So, what's /a/'s opinion of Mekakucity Actors?
>>
Fucking garbage.
>>
>>135487729
Fantastic soundtrack. Everything else is shit.
>>
Did anyone even watch this show?
I watched episode 1 because Shaft, but it was horrendously bad and I regret spending what little time I did on it.
>>
>>135487729
>what's /a/'s opinion of Mekakucity Actors?
It's just another proof that Shaft sicodelic formula doesn't work well with everything.
>>
>>135487848
This is basically what everybody else did. You'll enjoy the show if you love Vocaloid or browse Tumblr. Or both.
>>
A show to prove you can't monogarari other shows
>>
Dunno, watch 6 eps or so before I started drinking heavily. I cannot remember the end but I do believe I liked some of the characters and pretty colors.
>>
File: mekakucity_fireflies.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mekakucity_fireflies.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Yet another wasted potential series.
By the time you had enough scenes to figure out the timeline, most viewers had stopped caring to.
>>
i fucking loved it
>>
>>135487729
It's not monogatari/10

Or madoka.
>>
>>135487729
doesnt exist, read/watch the source material
>>
That's probably one of the few shows I don't understand why people here hate so much. It was a solid 6/10 for me
>>
mekakumonogatari
>>
>>135487729
I liked it, and I came at it fresh.

All the characters interacted with each other in unique and interesting ways. There was no harem king, or super perfect protagonist(I do love those too by the way) but a bunch of characters revealing a mystery together.

None of the characters got on my nerves, the pacing was fantastic, and the art always kept me on my toes.

The only fault I can find with it, is that the underlying story was trying too hard to be interesting.
>>
>>135487729
I am huge fan of kagepro but this really let me down
>>
>>135487729
10 years too early. Gamer clothes aren't mainstream yet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL-ANA6r_HM
>>
>>135487729
First anime by SHAFT that I had ever seen.

It was shit compared to the source material.
>>
>>135489858
I agree completely with that, the ending was a little rushed though, they needed more episodes to flesh it out. It could've been up there with masterpieces like Steins;Gate or Madoka. I really like anime with stories that aren't linear.

Keep in mind i watched it before even knowing it was based on the Kagerou project thing.
>>
>>135488984
It's not suppose to be genre fiction garbage.
>>
>>135489858
>the underlying story was trying too hard to be interesting.
I don't know where you're getting that. The "plot points" are extremely brief.
>>
It was shit
>>
File: laughing.gif (195 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
195 KB, 640x360
>>135493277
>>135487743
Hahaha. It's so much easier to hate on something then it is to like it.

Sasuga /a/utism.
>>
>>135487729
I remember all the hype when the Kagerou Days video came out, by the time the anime was announced most of the hype had died out and people weren't sure what to expect.
>>
>>135487729
The story ignores the source material and the voice casting doesn't match what I had in my head.
>>
>>135494867
Do you have a job at the anime industry?
>>
I thought it was okay, but I never gave a shit about the source material. Felt like it would have been a lot better with 2 more episodes.
>>
>>135494246
No, liking things is temporary, but hate is eternal.
>>
File: 1444284993094.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444284993094.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
I want to cum inside Momo-chan.
>>
The character songs were 10/10
>>
>>135502681
Came here just for this.
>>
Only watched it because I've played most of it's songs on osu and found the soundtrack and art style appealing. Garbage otherwise.
>>
The show is okay at best as a standalone, but when you take into the account that there are LNs with a story which is exponentially better than anime, and MVs which are pretty good for what they are, it becomes a massive disappointment.

no kido cooking and being cute killed the show
>>
>>135487743
So true.
>>
File: 0815_ayano.jpg (177 KB, 1131x800) Image search: [Google]
0815_ayano.jpg
177 KB, 1131x800
There was a teaser for a new thing in August, thoughts?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.