[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate this /a/? It was pretty Fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Dany Spaceman.jpg (125 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
Dany Spaceman.jpg
125 KB, 480x720
Why do you hate this /a/?

It was pretty Fun
>>
I don't, Some of the episodes were really imaginative but it also had some really weak ones.

It was worth watching to be fair.
>>
The word youre looking for is "Dandy"
>>
I hate fun
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>135471419
Shit I fucked it up
>>
>>135471328
I hate the finale.
>>
>>135471328
I don't think anyone hates it. But because of the way it was produced it was a mixed bag of course. I mean some of the eps in second season were magnificent: the small fish, the musical, the big fish and especially the land of the dead.
>>
Wtf? We love that shit.
>>
It was hit or miss but overall very good especially given its experimental nature
>>
>>135471617
same, I found it too self-serious, especially compared to the cour 1 ending which was just a cute QT.
>>
See >>/135459442/ and lurk more.
>>
It was "alright".

Enjoyable sometimes, other times, not so much. Kind of felt like it dragged on after a while honestly. If they ever make a third season, I probably won't bother to watch it.
>>
>>135472586
How the hell did I fuck that up?
>>135459442
Gonna go sudoku.
>>
It doesn't take itself too seriously, and together with space shit and cool shit, you get a decent funky anime.
Pretty good. I would want another one like that.
>>
One of the greatest in recent memory. Gave no fucks, fantastic finale, overall great animation (had some pretty bad missteps though)

The hate has to do with it isnt about cute girls doing cute things, and its mainly episodic. It doesnt fit in the Otaku world of anime, its too western.
>>
Thanks for reminding me I missed one episode. I will watch that now.
>>
It was the subject of endless shitposting across two boards (overwhelming on /a/ though) because of the way it was produced but it was amazing. Good animation, fantastic OST, interesting and fun concept, doesn't take itself too seriously and every episode had something unique and likeable about it.
>>
>>135475505
See, I think that's why I liked it. Cute girls can take a hike. I want more episodic space adventures.
>>
It was just one or two loud autists that shitposted every thread when it aired. Other than that the opinion seems to range from above average to good for the most part.
>>
i don't hate it, i love it, actually

amazing anime
>>
>>135475505
Otaku culture killed anime
>>
>>135471328
>>135476080
>It was the subject of endless shitposting across two boards (overwhelming on /a/ though) because of the way it was produced but it was amazing
It all boils down to this.
I still hope they'll make a final movie like Watanabe suggested.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.