[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonball ultimate by toei.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Ekushiaru is revealed in ultimate to be the true dragon god, and is one of the 3 gods of all reality who's body wraps around the universe. There are thousands of dragons revealed (combine them to create ekushiaru).

All the negative energy of all reality.
>>
On Nov 24, 2015 4:03 PM, "Vincent Gomez" <[email protected]> wrote:
Long family is the main dragon family that makes up xicor (ekushiaru)

The minor dragons are the leftover dragons when he was divided by tentou kaio.

LONG family:

Shenlong - grants wishes.

Zhu Long (juu-ron)- Blackstar dragon red ultimate shenlong.

Tien Long - Grants one heavenly/divine wish. You can kill someone but they will go to heaven. Can bring anyone back and any amount/heavenly wish (with the trade of all your life force).

Fukan Long - will only grant wishes in exchange for riches, money, etc.

Di-Long - More limitations than shenlong. But if you defeat him in combat you can have unlimited wishes (with limited power).

Pan Long - Moon Lake dragon. Grants your deepest desire in the heart, not spoken wishes.

Kuwin Long or Qing long-
Evil shenlong that created the 7 evil dragons in dbgt. He can only be summoned through negative energy.

Chi Long - One of the weaker in the long family, lives in hell. He will only grant the wishes of those with a pure evil heart.

Huang Long - Also known as the palace dragon. will only grant the wishes of those with a royal bloodline.

Jiao Long - can only be summoned from the water. Considers himself the least majestic of all his brothers because of his fish like appearance people notice when summoned. Resides on a giant water planet "gills".

Fei Long - created all clouds you see everywhere including flying nimbus and master roshi black cloud and clouds in the otherworld. Flies through the clouds in otherworld.

Long Wang - The dragon king. Known as the divine ruler of the 4 quadrants of the universe. His ability is nearly limitless. He has 2 heads that can never agree.
Also is the body of ekushiaru.

Longma - Flies around in the waters of time. Cannot be summoned. Only appears to those he feels is in need of help. The soul of ekushiaru.
Minor dragons of
Ekushiaru
>>
so, basically, more power levels?
>>
Minor dragons of
Ekushiaru (xicor)
Porunga

Shen - the origin of shapeshifting (created it) and pretends to grant wishes (mirages) that don't exist. Was supposed to be in the original dragonball series.

Peng - flying dragon. Cannot grant wishes.

Alot of the minor dragons are like porunga who can grant wishes, majority cannot. There are thousands.
>>
>>133943562
Lol something along the lines of that.

Basically in short, after gts run in 1997, toei lost $47 million.

They made an attempt to recoup for losses, and planned even more gt specials (7 to be exact).

They developed "corruption of son goku" in between the 100 year timeskip. It was a 6 part special that only made it to private screening phase in 1998. It never made it despite having a much better team, ssj5 evil goku, ssj4 golden gohan, adult gotenks ssj3, zeiga (new villain). They never saw a release and Toei pulled the plug on the other 6.
>>
Oh look, it's that retard who joined Kanzenshuu claiming to be a leaker and got banned.

Gtfo with your shit fanfiction lmao.
>>
>>133943562
But as for the post I made originally, after that, in 2001, toei made a second attempt at Dragonball and developed the perfect action series that NEVER saw the light of day called "Dragonball Kyukyoku" (Ultimate).

Took place in between gts 100 years but done by susaano who worked with toriyama on the first 2 db series. They retconned the goku Jr special and the only thing gt about the sequel was ssj4 and felt more like z.

Ssj4-6 had the fur/tail but different color schemes. After 5, its only titles.

Rota saga, gungir saga, jyuubei saga, ekushiaru corrupt saga.
>>
Ultimate had the action (next level), solid story that tapped into the origins and tied up loose ends that z and gt left open, and expanded.

Minor dragons of
Ekushiaru (xicor)
Porunga

Shen - the origin of shapeshifting (created it) and pretends to grant wishes (mirages) that don't exist. Was supposed to be in the original dragonball series.

Peng - flying dragon. Cannot grant wishes.

Alot of the minor dragons are like porunga who can grant wishes, majority cannot. There are thousands.
>>
>>133944012
Nope, not a fanfic. Toei swept it under the rug. And kanzenshuu is not the end all be all. They are sub par.
>>
Hey but if you're so smart, even you can see the irony. Super dragonballs, the namekejin dragonballs are shaved from the super dragonballs.

Cannibolizing much??? Hey, when people are clueless about abandoned projects I guess anything can pass. It's funny how people eat up whatever "official announcements" are available.

Bad publicity for putting that on blast is something toei waz smart not to do and they recovered well with other investments.

So fans really think they know more than the company itself??? I am not a fan let's put it that way.........
>>
>>133943390
>SSJ5
Sure is 90's anime magazines in here.
>>
gtfo.
>>
>>133944012
Lol and that's why their site went to shit. After everyone useful got banned its only the same MF who lick mikes ballsack still is on the site, except for kei. Kei goes back and forth with Mike but if it wasn't for kei that site would be a cricketfest. Kei and a few others keep that site going.

I don't have alot of time to invest in trying to get this out, so I was passing it on to the community who could take action but the whole fanbase thinks and believes everything has been made public and they know just as much as the company itself which is never the case.
>>
That's not a real pic I had to use one for the topic at hand because the minute I upload something "official" it would get me lawsuits by toei. Ultimate is their intellectual property.

My step dad was in the industry at one point before he retired and it was relatively easy for him to obtain this information because toei since then had moved on. It was on behalf of funimation to reinvest in ultimate that TOEI even have it a second thought. And then everything after 2004 happened, crossovers, specials, movies, games, super...... Blind. I hate just because a company says something y'all eat it up......

We have the scripts for it as well which we paid to get translated and transliterated. Went through the first ones (drafts) to the final ones they used for recording. It never dropped. Simple as that.
>>
By disregarding my info, I know more than all of y'all combined, an entire series ahead, shit 2. I can't say much about the current plans because I have info on that but ultimate is something that may never drop. The other material is top priority and is dropping globally so really no need to divulge when its coming out.
>>
Lol really, I figure if you guys are really hackers you can find this no problem. I have information regarding lots of anime production but need someone serious who knows how a company works.

Not some sloppy ass, chapter 47 panel 2 tenga cup anime pillow marrying virgin who thinks they know it all when you have no idea what happens behind the scenes that the public never heard about. The sad thing is this kind of event happens often in the animation world. I could tell you countless cancelled material to popular series I've seen and it would make fans loose their fandom in pure rage..........

Sometimes I say what's the point if you can't share it but at least I got to see some cool stuff. And it's the staff who will look you in the face and say "huh? What's that? Lol never heard of it..."

Ever heard of a confidentiality agreement?
>>
>>133944623
>useful
>this fake ass shit
>>
>>133945533
Lol its not fake just because you don't know about it. Maybe your reading comprehension is low.

And ssjgssj is the best official name before they fixed that shit and called it ssjblue........ The durability of that form is shit too.
>>
Not most but all of the time, if it regards to being after gt, its automatically debunked because of company statements, rumors, etc.

I have to say that the reason for the rumors in the first place was not just fans wanting and creating their own fanfic, toei actually produced the evil goku 5 gts and the db ultimate series.

There was no title at the time when it was being developed in Japan, but minor information got out but it didn't lead to anything because toei pulled the plug for internal issues they had with staff, etc.

Word actually died in Japan as there were no ads, announcements, etc and they moved on.

It spread, got misconstrued, whole elements that never existed were added to fill the large void that wasn't known and bam, you have your legendary af and all the other fan fic out there.

It's really a jigsaw puzzle but most won't figure it out. I had to get the scripts to do that. So keep on thinking its fake but no I don't want credit for discovering it because all they are doing is shelving it....
>>
File: 1418702512864.jpg (50 KB, 797x621) Image search: [Google]
1418702512864.jpg
50 KB, 797x621
>>133943516
>Pan Long - Moon Lake dragon. Grants your deepest desire in the heart, not spoken wishes.
I can see it. I really can.
>Goku's desire is to have someone ridiculously stronger than him
Bretty gay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.