[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I get a hold of more obscure titles I can't find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1276994333805.jpg (2 MB, 2300x3800) Image search: [Google]
1276994333805.jpg
2 MB, 2300x3800
Where do I get a hold of more obscure titles I can't find on nyaa, tokyotosho or bakabt?

Was checking out the stuff from this list and even these sites didn't have: Michi, Beyond the Tracks and TO.
>>
>>135455403
They're obscure for a reason. You might have to buy discs to watch some of them.
>>
>this thread again
That being said if they aren't in Nyaa or AB chances are they never got subbed.
>>
File: 1417979836123.jpg (1 MB, 1160x2950) Image search: [Google]
1417979836123.jpg
1 MB, 1160x2950
>>135455403
Michi doesn't exist online, beyond the tracks is somewhere and TYO looks like shit.

That list is rubbish anyway, if you want to get into the experimental side of Japanese animation you are much better off with something like this and going through the stuff Anonymoose posts on nyaa.
>>
>>135455547
>Random garbage
>Look at what an intellectual I am, mom!
>>
Some of it was tracked down and uploaded already nigga. The list of current missing ones was in the archive, but I don't know about now.
>>
>>135455403
https://animebytes.tv/collage.php?id=166
>>
It's been years since I went through that list myself, so all I can tell you that TO and Beyond the Tracks are out there somewhere, but it's been too long for me to remember where, sorry. You may have to resort to youtube for some of it.

I could never find Michi.
>>
>>135455756
Are those two there? I don't have an invite so I don't know if it's really worth it.
>>135455547
Well, I actually do know that chart and have checked out most of the stuff on there. Michi is on there too though.
>>135455820
Too bad and yeah, some of those I did end up finding on yt. Just not those two.
>>
>>135455820
You can find TO but all the torrents have 0 seeds right now.
>>
>>135456733
Doesn't seem so

Also
>1 day from 2016
>not having an AB account.
>>
rutracker, youtube, kat.
also, TO isn't worth it.
>>
>>135455403
>>135455820
I remember watching some of Michi on niconico, but I can't find it anymore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.