[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else only watch this show for the Autistic Cake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1449072568649.jpg (891 KB, 2738x4000) Image search: [Google]
1449072568649.jpg
891 KB, 2738x4000
Did anyone else only watch this show for the Autistic Cake?
>>
>>135455169
What other possible reason is there? The show is about her. Her name is the fucking title.
>>
>>135455169
I do.
And I don't really hate Shoutaro, he's tolerable enough to me. Now post Sakurako's butt.
>>
File: this shounen.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this shounen.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>Sakurako shows up looking irritated
>"SHOUNEN, I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!"
>>
The show would be memorable without shounen.
>>
>>135455169

I watched it for the old maid she employs.
>>
Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the meaning of cake but isn't it support to reference old single women? because she's neither old (Mid-twenties) or single (Engaged)
>>
I can't understand why. I relly don't. Why does everyone love that bitch so fucking much? I hate her. The boy was acceptable, I didn't have a problem with him, but Sakurako was utterly disgusting, I really hate her attitude.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

>Boy's friend at festival
>Apparent suicide
>Suicide note and a ring
>Teacher is there, Sakurako's there, teacher's there, police friend's there (WHAT A COINCIDENCE)
There's no corpse, so no bones, bitch Sakurako can't do shit now.
>The ring is made of bone...
>THE FUCKING RING IS MADE OF BONE SO SHE CAN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? WHY DO THEY THINK WE'RE FUCKING FOUR YEARS OLD?
>>
>>135457024
Christmas cake refers to unmarried women over the age of 25, because nobody wants a christmas cake after the 25th. So it doesn't really fit since she's allegedly engaged, despite the fact that her fiance is awol the entire time.
>>
>>135457024
It's liberally used like the word cuck on this board.
>>
>>135455169
So I love Itou but I hate bones. Is this show not fucking terrible?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.