[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else wish something like third impact would actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 823x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 823x480
Does anyone else wish something like third impact would actually happen? No judgement, boarders, everyone would be together and happy.
>>
No, fuck that shit.
>>
>>135454217

Didn't boarders already go out of business?
>>
File: Asukabrush.png (603 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
Asukabrush.png
603 KB, 1200x1697
Instrumentality is ego death, not heaven. You're an idiot if you actually desire it.
>>
>>135454217
No, Asuka wouldn't be there and the proximity isn't for me anyway. Only if through it I could be closer to her and at least get spewed back out in the wastelands.

>>135454484
Had me a giggle.
>>
File: le happy merchant.png (195 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
le happy merchant.png
195 KB, 640x480
>>135454217
SEELE piggu plz go
>>
it would be a boring world.
>>
>>135454217
Happy? With you faggots? Yea right, 4chan has sucked my happiness away over the years and all that's left is the bitter useless piece of shit I am today.
>>
I'm for the elimination of miscommunication, but I'd like to retain a sense of self.
So in the end, I'd still be against tumbling down into a giant bath of tang.
>>
>>135454853
We could be friends forever
>>
https://twitter.com/N_eruDori/status/682220464752607233
>>
>>135454217
I do wish for the end of humanity, but not for anything like instrumentality, that's just plain stupid.
>>
File: m26_C143_fapfapfap.gif (277 KB, 420x238) Image search: [Google]
m26_C143_fapfapfap.gif
277 KB, 420x238
>No judgement

Script goes

>I hate you. I wouldn't be caught dead with you! Don't get me wrong... Do you really think I could ever like you? You have nothing to do with my life anymore. Get away from me! ... and don't call me anymore! Stubborn bastard... Don't follow me around anymore. Your type makes me sick! I'm sorry... (laughter) We're nothing more than friends. Annoying bastard... Why don't you learn to give up? There's no way I'd ever go back to you. I HATE YOU! Go away! (laughter) It'd be better if you'd never been born. Dammit, get away from me! I hate you! You're a pain in the ass! (laughter)
>>
>>135454217
Nice try SEELE
>>
You shouldn't want to go, but you are obligated to make the Cowardice Puddle worse by being there.
>>
>>135455574
That was just in Shinji's head though
>>
File: 1313700258383.jpg (189 KB, 632x2507) Image search: [Google]
1313700258383.jpg
189 KB, 632x2507
>>135455732
But the whole world was using it at the time -- that was when everything started to blend together and before he rejected the Instrumentality he'd started.
>>
>>135455196
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>135456569
That was before everyone was nicely melded together though. It makes sense that the first feeling everyone would have to being in intimate contact with one another would be to attempt to reject each other.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.