[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fullmetal Alchemist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 435333223.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
435333223.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Today is 30th, we are almost new year and because i ike this series so much i decided to make my favorite OP of it.

https://my.mixtape.moe/zuvylg.webm

Wear headphones and enjoy, also Fullmetal alchemist thread? i liked the matureness of 2003 more but to each his own, i am still waiting for a (sol?/seinen+sol) series of Elric brothers in the WWII and discussing the massacre that is happening and shits, maybe i nthe form of a movie, these series will never get old.
>>
I liked 2003 until it got to that shit ending. At least Brotherhood's ending didn't piss me off
>>
Constant tone shifts in Brotherhood made me drop it. Show can't stay consistent for 5 minutes.
>>
File: bradley.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
bradley.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>135446380

/pol/ approved anime
>>
>>135447646
Literally nobody cares.
>>
Fullmetal Alchemist had a ton of foreshadowing and planning.

In the 2003 version, the foreshadowing was included without the show writers knowing what it was leading to, and it frequently fell flat, or ended up forshadowing something completely stupid.

In Brotherhood, it revealed a well designed and interesting storyline that was clearly planned out ahead of time and established worldbuilding.

Also the characters were a lot whinier about the events of FMA 2003 whereas the events of Brotherhood were typically a lot more actually tragic, yet still resulted in less whining.
>>
>>135446380
2003 is best
>>
>>135446380

But why did you pick the worst OP to make a mixtape from?

5>1>4>2>3
>>
2003 is better alone for showing the best parts of the manga completely and not cutting them short like in brotherhood. Both last thirds of 2003 and brotherhood are complete trash and really unintersting anyway.
>>
>>135447541

How did Brotherhood ends? I kinda liked the end of 2003 but I never could make myself go through Brotherhood [it seemed kind of childish to me (I know, I know, 2003 isn't exactly the peak of mature writing, but still)]. I don't care if you spoil me, I'm not gonna watch it anyway.
>>
>>135451850

>mature writing
>anime
>any year

I think you're into the wrong hobby, anon.
>>
1st third of 2003 > 1st third of Brotherhood

Brotherhood > 2003 otherwise
>>
Brotherhood is better because it is a faithful manga adaptation. The story is wrapped up better and makes sense. Whereas the 2003 anime just kinda went off the rails with its non-canon second half.
>>
>>135446380
Every day
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.