[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punchline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: punchline.jpg (159 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
punchline.jpg
159 KB, 640x960
I just finished this. what did /a/ think of Punchline?
I had low expectations but Uchikoshi Kotarou delivered at the end.

Also
buy the 3DS game for the super happy and peaceful future!
>>
AOTY 2015
>>
It was ten times better than what it advertized itself to be.

The ending was a little too normie for my taste but good nonetheless.
>>
I enjoyed it up until the ending, I think i dropped it with 2 episodes left.
>>
>>135441375
>The ending was a little too normie for my taste but good nonetheless.
The ending was a perfect set up for the game. It's too bad that it will probably never be localized.
>>
>>135440854

This.
>>
test2
>>
>>135440557
I couldn't stop laughing at the satellite shenanigans, since I work for AFSPC. That shit had me in stitches.
>>
>>135440557
>3DS
It's for Vita and PS4, anon
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1280x720
I have the biggest Meiko collection.
>>
Itou is best girl.

why did Yuuta feel the need to disguise his female body instead of just living openly as a cute tomboy?
>>
>>135440557
GENURARU MININARU
>>
It's fucking garbage and I'm glad the sales bombed like the whole series itself. Can't wait to laugh when the game also only sells a few hundred copies because the Nips all agree it's complete and utter shit.
>>
>>135440557

>whelp you beat me, back to our bodies eh?
>lolno faggot, enjoy your penis

I really liked that
>>
>>135444492
I really enjoyed guriko's character, even as if she had a male body, it's rare to see childhood female characters play the big vallian role.
>>
It was complete shit that only a handful of retarded hipster faggots liked and it completely bombed in every way.

I have never been so happy to watch something fail. I hope everyone involved in the production of that atrocity suffered horribly. Fuck Punchline.
>>
I liked the last episodes a ton, but that "buy the game" was kinda bad, I liked it, but I wanted the true end.
>>
>>135444218
>>135445037
lol, why u mad tho?
>>
>>135444946

Yeah it was a nice change of pace.
>>
>>135444492
I still think a better punchline would be, with everyone swapped back:
"Hey Guriko, is something wrong with this body? When I see panties only one part uberfies."
>>
Objectively bad hipstershit
>>
>>135441476
Who cares, most VN have fan translations.
>>
File: Yuuta_Iritatsu_Character_Cover.png (124 KB, 510x960) Image search: [Google]
Yuuta_Iritatsu_Character_Cover.png
124 KB, 510x960
/r/ that pic of Yuta in panties, giving him/herself a nosebleed.
>>
File: 1449960401911.jpg (43 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1449960401911.jpg
43 KB, 390x470
>>135440557
>Uchikoshi Kotarou delivered at the end
>>
File: CSzeJx7VEAAnCHX.jpg large.jpg (137 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CSzeJx7VEAAnCHX.jpg large.jpg
137 KB, 576x1024
I only stayed around for Minako Kotobuki

>>135444083
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.