[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really how girls like to be treated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 728x1029) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 728x1029
Is this really how girls like to be treated?
>>
>>135429444
Yes
>>
>>135429691
So that's why nice guys die virgins.
>>
>>135430016
Well yeah, they want to be deepthroated, not gently sucking your cock
>>
By guys they're attracted to, not creepy losers like him.
>>
>>135430374
>By chads, not non-chads

Fixed that one for you
>>
>Nn-gn!
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1436285649531.jpg (36 KB, 324x340) Image search: [Google]
1436285649531.jpg
36 KB, 324x340
>>135429444

No, that's fucking deplorable. Girls shouldn't be rough and manhandled like that unless they agree to it. I understand why some of you are beta but when you try and be alpha and do this type of shit. You wonder why you're in your basement alone. I'm guilty of being too forceful with a girlfriend I had and I lost her. Ever since then I'm a calmer person and I treat girls with respect (secretly only doing it to get into their pants).

Playing the nice guy is a great way to BE the rough guy in bed. Take my advice kiddos.
>>
>>135432510
Fuck off.
>>
File: SAOfortheromance.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
SAOfortheromance.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>135432510
>>
>>135432510
>my gf was shit and ever since then I've become beta
This is why you never 3DPD
>>
>>135429444
Yeah, girls want to be used, not loved.
>>
>>135433561

No anon. They want to be used THEN loved.
>>
It turns out various different people are into various different shit in bed. Truly shocking.
>>
some of them do but some of them dont
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.