[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I like this pair so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1448248311337.jpg (75 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1448248311337.jpg
75 KB, 500x643
Why do I like this pair so much?
>>
File: goku.jpg (2 MB, 1895x2500) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
2 MB, 1895x2500
because it should have happened

chichi is fucking annoying and vegeta is a disgusting manlet
>>
>>135426416
I literally started this "meme" a few months ago with one fucking thread and then you assholes started copying me. Just fucking stop, it wasn't meant to be a lasting thing.
>>
Because Goku. How could you not love Goku?
>>
>>135426467
>le "i started this meme" meme
>>
>>135426482
Seems easy to me.
>>
>>135426416
Because Bulma was the first and only female character for most of the manga.

Chi-Chi appeared for a few chapters during the early days where it was mostly about the jokes and was never mentioned again until the last tournament. Then she became a bitch because parodies and that didn't really help at all.

The girl from the village where he meets #8 could have also worked. She was cute.
>>
>>135426416
Because you've got shit taste?
>>
Because you are so wired that when the cliche of "first girl and guy appears they are lovers" doesn't happen you get upset.

they have no chemistry with each other with the only factor of romance between them is the fact that they are the first characters with a dick and a vag you find in the series (at least Chichi had romantic feelings for Goku even though it was more yandere romantic feelings)
>>
>>135426466
this right here
>>
Because you are a manchild stuck in late 90s fanfiction lemons. Also probably retarded.
>>
>>135426416

Because you're a cuck?
>>
There was never any romance potential between them, besides Goku was a little kid. Bulma's relationship with Vegeta is one of the few things still holding this shit together nowadays.
>>
You're likely a self-inserting faggot.
>>
>>135426416
I was thought it would be interesting if the couples reversed; Bulma has a family with Goku and Vegeta settles down with Chi-Chi
>>
>>135426416
Because it gives you the possibility to shit post.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.