[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monogatari series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shinobear.jpg (288 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
shinobear.jpg
288 KB, 800x1132
Owari OP 1 with atogatari is out.

Owari BD 1 SOON™ to be ripped.

Yotsugi character book is out.

Kizu 1 in 9 days.

Koyomimono in 10 days.

Wazamono in 15 days.

Then owari BD 2, Kizu 2, etc. etc. etc.
What a year to be a gatarifag.
>>
File: r18.jpg (201 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
r18.jpg
201 KB, 1000x1414
Oh yeah and also new Tanabe Kyou soon, or just comiket in general with tons of new work probably.
>>
No one is happy of all this happenings I guess, I wonder how much of the population of this board we will lose after the new year.
>>
camrip when
>>
>>135422178
>new Tanabe Kyou

Unless he reboots the series at this point and freshens up the material like he wanted to do 3 books ago, not interested. I can't even fap to his Shinobu anymore, it's gotten that bad.
>>
>>135426100
Never, probably.
>>135426169
Eh? What's your problem, his style is a bit weird and the excessive censorship doesn't help but it's still one of the best in monogatari doujin scene.

The new book is araragi x shinobu for the first few pages and the rest is seishiro x shinobu.
>>
>>135426169
The doll, snail and nobu books was really good actually, dunno what you're talking about.
>>
>>135426448
>>135426475
I'm saying when the theme is NTR every book past the first gets progressively shittier. It's not something that does well in long series.

But yes, the Yotsugi and Mayoi inclusions were great, so was that original circus performer book he did. Shinobu herself just feels overused and bland at this point in his books.
>>
>>135426169
the cover looks like he's done with NTR, not that I care about that particular fetish, it's just the plot feels recycled as hell, I swear I've read the same dialogue repeated in multiple books. Normal scene with Araragi -> something something Kaiki -> Shinobu gets fucked by faceless shadow people. Doesn't even try to spice it up with the fetishes, it's just same thing every time. NTR feels like a lazy trope to me.
>>
>>135422178
Does Shinobu even know how to use modern technology? She spends most of her time in Ararargi's shadow I've never seen her watch tv or play on a 3DS.
>>
Now watch as absolutely no one cams Kizu.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.