[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished this and adored it. What are /a/'s feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Incestuous NEETs.jpg (77 KB, 838x386) Image search: [Google]
Incestuous NEETs.jpg
77 KB, 838x386
I just finished this and adored it. What are /a/'s feelings on it? Season 2 when?
>>
I thought it was stupid, but in the best ways possible. Can't wait for Season 2 myself.
>>
isn't that made by some brazilian who traced some drawings?
>>
>>135414918
There was a lot of nonsense, like the game with the beast people and how they won it was just bananas, but like you said it was a lot of fun. I also really enjoyed the aesthetic style and how colourful it was.
>>
It was meh but the art was nice.
>>
I literally cannot figure out why /a/ (or Japan, for matter) liked NGNL.

All it was was nothing but flagrant otaku pandering laced with loli fanservice.

And no one likes that, right?
>>
Has a god tier OST
>>
File: 1423597074696.jpg (163 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1423597074696.jpg
163 KB, 1280x960
>>135416005
Kaiji is my favorite anime, so maybe it's just up my alley, but I just generally had a lot of fun with it. The situations were neat, the concept was neat, I liked the relationship between the siblings and how close they were. Ya I liked how cute the sister is but whatever, just a bonus.

I get why not everyone would like it, but I'm sure you can see why some would.
>>
>>135414938
yeah it is made by some brazillian who worked as a illustrator for some light novel
>>
>>135416005
>I literally cannot figure out why /a/ (or Japan, for matter) liked NGNL.
But /a/ didn't. Every NGNL thread gets shitposted to death and it's unanimous that it's reddit-tier garbage.
>>
It's a garbage show that glorifies greasy haired mongs.
>>
Thought it was an obnoxious premise where the games they centered it around weren't interesting (in terms of how they beat them) and the overarching story only being slightly better. The characters are also extremely dull and unmemorable. Doesn't help that I really didn't care for its art.

Aside from that, it sounded good and I can see how people can like things about it. I just think if you consider it AOTY you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>135416005
I'm not a lolicon (I'm a shotacon) but I liked how it felt like a fun adventure or fairy tale for otaku. I am a NEET so it did appeal to me.
>>
>>135414375
A lot of /a/nons used to like it until trolls trolled it with le reddit. Now /a/ aren't allowed to like it. There's this new trolling for it that has to do with the fact the author is half Japanese and half BR, so suddenly it isn't /a/ related now.

It's a real shame how dedicated detractors made an extremely fun show that is basically made for /a/ likes in the otaku pandering department.
>>
>>135417246
I was offended they liked Ping Pong instead which looked like garbage with nip nong faces.
>>
>>135417246
>waaaaah WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TROLLS RUINED MY FAVORITE ANIME ON /a/!!!
It's probably because of idiots like yourself.
>>
>>135417517
>Shitposting
>>
Why are we /v/
>>
It's Kaiji with no actual tactics or psychology behind the games. It's just shit like "THE CHESS PIECES HAVE FEELINGS".
>>
>>135417246
>an extremely fun show
I thought it was boring. It just tries too hard to be funny and ends up being obnoxious instead.
>>
>>135416005
BUZZ WORDS
U
Z
Z

W
O
R
D
S
>>
>>135416151
>believing the shitposting cartel's lies and spreading them further
>>
>>135416005
>All it was was nothing but flagrant otaku pandering
You must hate KyoAni productions.
>>
it was easy to watch
pretty fun and the games add a little bit of unpredictability.
>>
>>135418669
KyoAni doesn't pander.

There shows actually have depth and meaning, they're basically like SHAFT but with bigger budget.

Not even trolling or being ironic here. Dead serious. KyoAni is great.
>>
>>135419115
Well memed, hipster

>kyoani doesnt pander
>naked gay swimming men
>doesnt pander
heh...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.