[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really so fucking hard Toriyama?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 40
File: PANSSJ.jpg (119 KB, 442x447) Image search: [Google]
PANSSJ.jpg
119 KB, 442x447
Is it really so fucking hard for Toriyama to give us at least ONE female with saiyan blood the ability to go SSJ?

Its not like we're asking for better animation or anything, why the fuck are the DBZ girl's such jobber bitches who are no more important than a rock. Why is he holding back this obvious gold? I'd watch Super or anything so long as a female SSJ was involved no questions asked. I'm tired of seeing overly jacked beefcakes in Dragon Ball.
>>
File: 0262.jpg (165 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
0262.jpg
165 KB, 600x857
>>135412473
That's why Salagir and Gogeta Jr are the true Successors of the DBZ series.
>>
>>135412473
>Is it really so fucking hard for Toriyama to give us at least ONE female with saiyan blood the ability to go SSJ?
Probably, considering the only female with saiyan blood is still a fucking baby.
>>
>>135413227
Didn't Vegeta have a daughter or was that retconned?
>>
>>135413251
who was the mother?
>>
>>135413251
Hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>135413117

The Broly and Namek wank automatically disqualifies them.
>>
>>135413251
Yes he will have Bra and she will somehow mature much faster then Pan. (How the hell that works.) So that Bra will look like a hooker while Pan looks like she is late to kindergarten.
>>
>>135413341
Broly's gone, Nothing wrong with the Namek.
And at least he didn't shit on Gohan...
Or give Freezia 2 months of training.
Or retcon the dinosaurs
Or invent SSJGSSJ2LegendarySSshit sandwich.
>>
>>135413464
>And at least he didn't shit on Gohan...

Why does this even matter? Gohan is shit in general so.

>Lol this is better because it doesn't give my favorite character a hard time!

So fucking stupid.
>>
>>135413341
>namek wank

You shitting on nameks faggot?
>>
>>135412473
just imagine it
>SSJW
tumbler would be proud
>>
>>135413495
>Why does it matter.
No it's not because I like Gohan, it's because it doesn't make sense. Gohan has seen how his lack of training has failed the world so lets not train? I mean even just maintaining that strength would have been ok, but nope can't even go SSJ now.
>Lol this is better because...
Let me stop you right there. It's better because the writer doesn't have onset Alzheimer's.
Toryama has forgot more about DBZ then he remembers at this point.
>>
>>135413377
She was clearly younger than Pan in the manga epilogue so like most problems with Dragon Ball you can just blame Toei.
>>
>>135412473
I believe you were looking for tumblr new friend.
>>
>>135413622
>you like gohan.

Whats your views on chichi mane since she big contributor on how gohan is right now? Was she justified?
>>
Because if there was a female Super Saiyan then she would also have to be uber-ripped and the general public (Japan) would not be as open-minded as /d
>>
>>135413686
not him, but it makes no fucking sense.
Why the hell did she want him to be a doctor, when it could pretty much conquer the planet and nobody could stop him.
Hell, even if she wanted a legitimate job, he could single handily work 100000000x manual labor jobs at once and make a ridiculous amount of money. it just made no sense.
>>
>>135413686
Was Chichi right or Justified?
ChiChi is not a normal women. She was a isolated girl who wants to give her family a normal life like she reads about in books and sees on tv. She can't understand that they are not normal and never will be. She can't understand that Freezia, Cell, and Buu are real threats. I mean it's not just simple denial, her mind simply won't understand that this is life and death... So she is Justified, but she is not right.
>>
>I'm tired of seeing overly jacked beefcakes in Dragon Ball.
Has it occurred to you that maybe you should just look elsewhere? You might as well complain about the lack of female combatants in Ippo or Baki.
>>
>>135413751
>>135413731
Maybe were making a mountain out of a mole hill then for toriyamas choice to make chichi a harpy comedy character?
>>
File: panssj.png (889 KB, 598x541) Image search: [Google]
panssj.png
889 KB, 598x541
If Super does anything right, it would probably be that Pan would follow in her grandfather Mr.Satan's footsteps and become a great martial artist with thousands of disciples under her.

Literally the only flaw is Chichi trying to prevent her from becoming a martial artist. Pan needs to be involved in fighting to make up for her father's SHIT BETA PERSONALITY
>>
>>135413686
>son of two country hicks
>becomes an academic
Can't argue with those results.
>>
>>135413817
Hell, that doesn't even fit for Chichi's character. I mean, she was the daughter of DBZ's kim jung un, why the fuck would she want to live a normal life?
>>
>>135413910
Because she never got to. The grass is always greener brother, it's always greener.
>>
>>135413845
honestly im only watching super for the SoL moments.
>>
>>135413878
Meanwhile. Trunks...
Son of a King. (I mean he was prince and got married, that means king in my book) and the smartest women on earth...
Ends up being a failure in life.
Alternate version was awesome.
>>
File: FuckdragonBall.png (1 MB, 1366x1537) Image search: [Google]
FuckdragonBall.png
1 MB, 1366x1537
>>135413942
Chichi is a whiny little simpleton bitch that should have been fazed out when Akira had the chance. Hell Launch would be a better fmelae to have goku fucking with, at least then we could bullshit a story about her being an alien race similar to the saiyans to explain her hair and personality changes. Even she's better as a wife for Goku.

Akira just doesn't know how to work his series, even from the start and now with him old as bricks. people should just let that dying old dumbass lay somewhere and put some new people with knowledge and common sense to work on the series.

All our complaining isn't for no reason.
>>
>>135412473
For a minute there I thought it was Broly and the fetus's body is the arm.
>>
>>135412473
Someone sounds insecure.
>>
>>135412473
>why the fuck are the DBZ girl's such jobber bitches

literally everyone on the cast is a jobber bitch, except Goku.

there are 3 consistently useful characters other than Goku: Vegeta who often jobs and is a shithead, Piccolo, who jobs like crazy, and Krillin, who jobs so hard it's a running gag on the TFS series.

how about fuck a female who can go SSJ, fuck SSJ. give us a non-SSJ who isn't a jobber. Either gender. Or both. make it a genderfluid muppet, I don't care.
>>
>>135414261
Lets make a top 10 things you would change if you got to write DBZ
#1 make humans useful. Like Ramenman (Kinnikuman) make technicians' able to overcome power level.
#2 Make power levels more believable.
Really the sayjins were so weak that nearly any human fighter could have won by the end of Z... Why was Freezia scared again.
#3 Launch... Where did you go?
While not a fighter per-say... would have been fun on Namek taking down Freezia soldiers.
#4 Launch as Android 18? (Maybe Yamcha as 17)
Now hear me out, Launch and Yamcha would have become useless by this time, why not just have them die to the Sayjins and be rebuilt as androids?
#5 Android 13-15
Yeah I know the actual movie was boring as snot but... TFS actually did it right.
#6 Freezia
I like him but honestly he needed more motivation then I am evil.
#7 Cell?
Yeah he fucked up time to much, maybe streamline the changes.
#8 Buu... All of it.
DELETE.
#9 Humor.
Dragonball was funny, DBZ can be funny but isn't normally.
#10 Gohan.
If they were going to resort on destroying his power level, why not just kill him off. I mean it would have been better if he died then go out like a bitch.
>>
>>135414642
I'm glad you don't get to write it.
>>
>>135412473
Who cares?
>>
>>135412473
Making a female go SS would be the stupidest thing ever considering there's no female old enough to do it at this point in time. And really, what's the point if by the time that happens Goku and Vegeta will be by far stronger.

The female SS wouldn't even get a chance to even fight. God damn, think for a second.
>>
File: IMG_20151219_122206.png (47 KB, 788x587) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_122206.png
47 KB, 788x587
>>135413845

Well, if we take in account her Dragon Ball Online (not Xenoverse) profile, she ends up doing that, becoming a master with disciples.

And I wouldn't worry about Chi-Chi too much. Videl already BTFO'd her by saying she will raise her how she sees fit and let her choose her own path.
>>
File: k.jpg (166 KB, 587x1019) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
166 KB, 587x1019
>>135413845

I want her to become a fighter, develop a "Nigga stole my grandpa" grudge against Uub and develop a rivalry with him.
>>
>>135413534
>>135413464

The Namek guy shouldn't be anywhere near that strong. Just because Broly is gone doesn't mean it wasn't a travesty, guy shouldn't be keeping up with SSJ2 Vegito.

Not doing anything with Gohan is just as bad as shitting on him, there is a perfectly reasonable way to make Gohan relevant in the timelines but they decided to completely ignore it.
>>
File: DBHGalaxyHeroine.png (267 KB, 427x478) Image search: [Google]
DBHGalaxyHeroine.png
267 KB, 427x478
>>135412473
>Is it really so fucking hard for Toriyama to give us at least ONE female with saiyan blood the ability to go SSJ?
Theres Dragon Ball Heroes for that.
>>
>>135414011
I was happy to see the side characters get action in the frieza battle, for example krillin becoming relevant again
>>
>>135412473

Women are much weaker in reality so why is it ridiculous for them to be weaker in fantasy? You had Videl being the strongest normal human, isn't that enough?
>>
File: l53o8b5k93kbdcqcesyj.jpg (81 KB, 713x395) Image search: [Google]
l53o8b5k93kbdcqcesyj.jpg
81 KB, 713x395
>>135412473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ymzngSaH4
>>
>>135412473
Who cares
>>135413117
>Let's wank Vegito: the comic
>>
>>135413611
I lol'd.
>>
>>135418243
Launch confirmed Saiyan.
>>
>>135412473
toriyama didn't know how to make hair for a female saiyan.
Also Broly would be best girl.
>>
>>135414686
>>
>>135412473

Japan is a sexist country.
>>
>>135419745
>muh SJW senses are tingling!
>>
>>135412473
muh equality
>>
>>135419745
>>
>>135419745
>women
>fighters
>>
>>135413464
>Vegetto the crybaby
>The Mary Sue Bra
>The annoying Kakarot
>The other Mary Sue Hanasia
>Universe 2 doing fucking nothing

I prefer the SSGSSGSSGSGJJSSHFJKLHLJFHLH thank you
>>
>>135412473
Does vagina really change anything? Only thing that it might change in Dragon Ball is that if Goku had a vagina his obliviousness would've been viewed as cute purity and not Goku being a retard.

I am all for a hot saiyan girl preferably 5 feet tall, though. Amazonian is great too.
>>
>>135416263
I want Pan and Uub having adventures too. Sadly there's a lot of people shitting on Uub for some reason.
I don't like him that much, but I prefer Pan with another partner/rival instead of fucking Goku being the "super perfect master".

I'd love to see something like those two fighting about stupid things like "who would win in a fight between mr. satan and Goku" or something like that
>>
>>135416282
>Broly
>keeping up with any fusion of Goku an Vegeta
dey wot
>>
>>135412473
Why? Arale is the strongest being in Toriyamaverse, and she's a girl.
>>
>>135412473
He isn't going to pander to your shitty fetish
You're better off watching precure
>>
>>135419745
animefags have this retarded idea of what sexist and feminism is. It's like they think a realistic representation of females is somehow wrong and bad female characterization, which in itself is pretty offensive if you think about it. If you think physical strength is all there is to life then sexist niggers are right. Women in real life who are overall innately physically weaker than men should all just be men's bitches.

I get it if you want there to be a physically strong female character so they can have more screen time in a fucking fighting manga, but saying the author is "sexist" for not making a ton of physically strong female characters is fucking retarded. If Toriyama only writes females whose sole purpose is to talk about guys or whose motivations and ambitions are centered around a male character and to help achieve that male character's goals, that's when you can call sexist, since that shit isnt realistic in real life, and only makes sense in minds of those that think women cant think for themselves or have ambitions of their own other than to serve men.

Retarded pre-teen tumblrina SJWs need to realize that simply having typical "feminine" traits does not make you a "worse" female character, and having typical "masculine" traits does not make you a "better" female. If you think that, then you're just reinforcing the idea that men are inherently better than women, you dumb fucks. But seeing how tumblr is mostly made up of male trans anyway, I wouldnt doubt if this is what they actually believe.
>>
>>135424574
Saiyans are a tribe of warriors with god-powers. Basically it would be a bit of fresh air to also have a jacked hardcore blonde smashing face and getting smashed.
Android 18 was great, also proof that he can when he wants.
>>
>>135420017
1. Anon you're responding to is full of it. Dragon Ball is a shounen, so irrelevant female characters are to be expected, since preteen boys who read shounen can't relate to them. In shoujo and magical girl manga, males characters are irrelevant. The only named male character in Madoka is Sayaka's boy toy.

2.a. Your pic. Strength isn't everything, which is why boxers aren't anywhere near as ripped as they could be, but instead spend their time on other things. I'd trade my exceptional strength for better reaction time in a heartbeat.

b. It's a fictional universe in which power comes from ki, not muscle.
>>
>>135424663
I already addressed the fact that if you want a physically strong character since you think it'd be cool, there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I understand it, especially since this is a battle shounen and the way to shine is through fights. I fucking get it. But labeling it as "sexism" is just fucking retarded. It's like thinking "oh it'd be cool if there was a bald female character" - "HURR DUR WRITER IS SEXIST BECAUSE THERE'S NO BALD FEMALE CHARACTERS HURR".

And again it's a fighting manga written for a demographic that's mostly made up of preteen boys. You dont see male Sailormoonfags or K-onfags complaining about the underuse of male characters in those respective series. Hell, you dont even see females complain about the underuse of female characters in series like Free! when fucking the only relevant female character there is what you can call a sexist character.

It's just retarded tumblrina logic that I mostly see in the anime community. And I say this because faggots complain about shit like this even in worlds that SPECIFICALLY establish that the innate 'physical' strength of females and males are similar to our world like One Piece.
>>
File: smug.png (456 KB, 491x486) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
456 KB, 491x486
>>135424663

>android stronger than the non-saiyajin z-fighters introduced
>never fights again except for that one broly movie
>>
>>135425011
A girl with perfect reaction times but the punching power of a kitten won't bring down a man ever. No matter how many perfect cross counters she lands.
>>
>>135425244
I doubt a trained martial artist would have the punching power of a kitten.
>>
>>135413117
Who is that seven demon
>>
>>135412473
Why does a female saiyan matter?

>>135413117
>Vegito wanking
>Bra the sue
>Shit art
>>
>>135421290
That would be fucking nice.
>>
>>135425305
And no woman can match a man in any martial art. This isn't a statement of "All men are stronger (better at fighting) than all women" which would obviously be wrong because extremely elderly men could not take on even a standard twenty year old woman, but that any random man is likely better at fighting than any random woman.
>>
File: 00.jpg (265 KB, 780x758) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
265 KB, 780x758
Yamcha part of strongest lineup poll of DB Heroes
http://www.carddass.com/dbh/event/strongest_dbh_lineup/
>>
>>135413117
>Salagir

Holy shit, haven't heard that name since I was 12 and playing a french DBZ browser mmorpg.
Didn't know he had an international audience.
>>
>>135421290
wow, that Pan is CUTE !
>>
>>135413377
It's like how Vegeta was a normal sized kid that grew up to be a manlet while Goku was a legit midget who grew up to be average.
>>
>>135413639
Chi Chi is fucking dead for me in Super, the same with Videl. If Toei/Toriyama shitted on Gohan, they shitted and vomit on Chi Chi and Videl.
>>
>>135413845
Ah, this beatiful moment with shitposter posted a DBM image when yestarday he shitposted with DBM.
>>
I hope DBS won't gain any redeeming factors at all. Not that female super saiyans would be any good. It would be just another long time fanfiction favorite come true.
>>
>>135416263
>>135421290
Pan should be trained by Piccolo, Mr. Satan along with Gohan, Goten and Trunks. Goku can have his nigga. Piccolo is the only one that worries about the kids.
>>
>>135423345
The strongest female is Vados.
>>
>>135425086
>>135425120
Why are acting as if you wouldnt knew Toriyama is simply not interested in making women relevant?
He made Videl a housewife without personality, Chi Chi an annoying cunt when she was a cutie shy girl and only allows 18 to fight in BoG because he needed jobbers.
I only want that the humans are allowed to keept practicing martial arts even if they dont participate in the fights against the villains, and that includes Videl.
>>
>>135427103
I dont give a fuck about what you want. I wasnt even addressing the OP of this thread. I was addressing the faggot that said it was sexist that physically strong female characters that are on par with the males arent a thing. If you think other shit in the story is sexist, go ahead.
>>
i wish i could link that hilarious looking dragonball project - Dragon Ball Z -THE DARK SAIYAN: NEW SAGA on kickstarter but 4chan thinks its spam
>>
>>135427200
Put attention, faggot. Toriyama isnt interested in writting relevant women other than Bulma. That's the true, accept it. If people want to call him sexism good for them but they should go to Tumblr/YT/Reddit.
>>
File: 1450473317014.png (474 KB, 379x474) Image search: [Google]
1450473317014.png
474 KB, 379x474
>>135427200
Not the same anon you replied to. I just want some variety, and Android 18 owns bones, so it's proof he can make it work instead of recycling the same plots and characters. But it's a moot point since DB is dead
>>
>>135412473
Baby Pan can already turn SSJ.
>>
>>135427361
What are you talking about? I already said I dont care if you call him sexist, you illiterate fuck. Like I said,
> If Toriyama only writes females whose sole purpose is to talk about guys or whose motivations and ambitions are centered around a male character and to help achieve that male character's goals, that's when you can call sexist
If that's what you think then go right ahead.

But if you're calling him sexist because there arent a lot of physically strong female characters in DB or if he wants to have a predominately male cast, then I'm gonna call you out on your dumb faggotry. Again, who gives a fuck if Toriyama wants to have a predominately male cast? It's his fucking fictional story.
>And again it's a fighting manga written for a demographic that's mostly made up of preteen boys. You dont see male Sailormoonfags or K-onfags complaining about the underuse of male characters in those respective series. Hell, you dont even see females complain about the underuse of female characters in series like Free! when fucking the only relevant female character there is what you can call a sexist character.

Wanting authors to shoehorn characters in just for m-muh diversity is fucking retarded.
>>
>>135412473
I'm pretty sure Toriyama is gay and he is still a virgin
>>
>>135427407
Again, I understand that complaint. And I even said I agree. It's just the sexist claim that I find retarded.

And honestly, I have nothing against people just wanting shit for the sake of diversity too. But I'm more in the mindset that it's his story to tell and I would rather just let him tell it the way he wants to rather than have him be pressured to write a character he doesnt even want to write just for the sake of fan pandering.
>>
>>135427756
Call me iliterate when you are dumb as fuck
>But if you're calling him sexist because there arent a lot of physically strong female characters in DB or if he wants to have a predominately male cast, then I'm gonna call you out on your dumb faggotry.
Okay, point me where I complained about muh strong and independent women that needs no man. I complained about Toriyama's habit of turning his former good female characters into annoying cunts/dead smiling corpses because he's too lazy or not care enought to give them an actual personality. GT made a good job with Chi Chi and Videl, while in Super they are vomit tier for me. That's the true about Toriyama, if people want to call him sexism for said thing I wont read write an essay defendind the lazy man.
>>
>>135428322
>if people want to call him sexism for said thing I wont read write an essay defendind the lazy man.
Are fucking retarded? How many times do I have to say I dont give a fuck if you call him sexist?
>>
Then stop reading DBZ. I don't really see the problem here. If he makes you this angry, then stop reading DBZ and go read something else.
Or make up your own story where only the women are super strong and the men all job.
>>
>>135428322
Only reason Goku married Chichi was because Toriyama it'd give him motivation to draw Chichi since he hated drawing her. If he's doing things like that, I dont why you're suprised that her character went to the shitter.
>>
>>135428365
Turn off your Toriyama boner and read the fucking reply you dumb fuck.
>>
>>135412473
What's the point? Females natural role is being used for procreation, they're not expected to fight or protect shit at all
>>
>>135428524
I did you retarded nigger.
>>
When is Bulla being born? That's what I want to see.
>>
>>135428494
Read her like he wrote her in Buu saga, recycle the Videl from the movies if he is too lazy.
>>
>>135428683
What if he just doesnt want to write her at all?
>>
>>135428647
Dont make me thing you are autistic.
Because; the point>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.
>>
>>135428711
I would believe that, in fact I would believe if you tell me he only wants to write Goku and Vegeta adventures, but Toei forced him to include the other characters.
>>
>>135428781
I'm sorry it's hard to understand what your point is when your grammar and spelling is complete shit.
>>
Toriyama is a talentless hack who cannot into female characters, that's why we will never see any female being relevant. At best, they will be baby factories and will have personalities even more one dimensional than his men
>>
>>135428930
That tends to happen when you write in a cellphone and nice anon, you keep avoiding the main subject. Is too hard to accept you idol is just too lazy to write good side characters?
>>
>>135429051
True and sad.
>>
>>135429051
Yeah and?
>>
>>135429059
Are you too dumb to accept the fact that I don't give a fuck if you think that? Are you too fucking retarded to not understand that my only qualm was the retarded over-and-misuse of the word "sexist"? I dont give a fuck if you think he's a hack or lazy for not being able to write good side characters because I somewhat agree. And AGAIN, for the fucking 4th time, I fucking agree that I wish there was more strong female characters since in a fucking fighting manga that's how characters become relevant in the first place. I dont give a fuck if you want that or complain about. My original post wasnt even addressing the OP of the thread.
>>
>>135429428
Or maybe I never used the word sexism when I was adressing your reply, maybeit actually bothers you because that's the only thing you write about.
>>
File: 1407980931005.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1407980931005.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>135425986
I can't
>>
>>135429761
Because that's the thing I was addressing in the first place, dumb fuck. I dont write about anything else because I DONT GIVE A FUCK if people are complaining about the writing in general. If I did, I would be writing essays about why Toriyama isnt a hack or lazy or shit at writing girls or side characters. The only thing I addressed was the fucking sexist shit, so why the fuck did you reply to me in the first place if that's not what you're talking about?
I'm sorry but weren't these posts you?
>>135428322
>>135427361

And if you're talking about this post
>>135427103
I replied to you by saying I dont give a fuck about your complaints, I was just addressing the sexist comment.
>>135427200

You're the dumbass that butt in and started spewing an argument that I didnt even give a fuck about, since I somewhat agree with those arguments in the first place, you fucking illiterate retard. Holy shit.
>>
>>135430466
Too fucking bad it actually bothers you. If you read my replies without your autistic glasses on you would understand my point. People can call hin sexist for his shitty bad writing when itinvolves the females. >but I dont care, but he has the right to write whatever shit he wants. False for the first and true for the second, too bad his series is getting shittier.
>>
>>135430891
Are you fucking blind?
>I dont give a fuck about what you want. I wasnt even addressing the OP of this thread. I was addressing the faggot that said it was sexist that physically strong female characters that are on par with the males arent a thing. If you think other shit in the story is sexist, go ahead

>I was addressing the faggot that said it was sexist that physically strong female characters that are on par with the males arent a thing. If you think other shit in the story is sexist, go ahead

> If you think other shit in the story is sexist, go ahead

Also, again, I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU THINK IT'S SHIT. I really fucking dont. I DONT. I wish there were more relevant female characters too. But you dont have to shoehorn the fucking sexism card in every fucking complaint, especially when it doesnt fucking apply to your argument. Unless you're a fucking 15 year old dumb SJW tumblrina whose idea of sexism is when a guy opens the door for you or doesnt want to punch a girl in the face, I dont see why representing females physically weaker than guys in general is sexist. Or the fact that the nigga just doesnt want to write fucking girls in the first place. You think it's shit? I dont fucking care. But if you think it's sexist then I'll call you a dumb 15 year old tumblrcunt.

It's like those faggots complaining about m-muh sexism because square-enix wanted to make a new final fantasy game about guys on a brotrip. I dont give a shit if people want them to shoehorn in a main female character because of muh diversity. It's annoying as fuck to me because I think creators should be able to create whatever the fuck kind of story they want, but whatever, fine. But jumping the the gun and calling sexism every chance they get is fucking retarded as fuck.

But again
> If you think other shit in the story is sexist, go ahead
I dont care.
>>
>>135430949
>>135431556
There's no need to delete posts when you can just link, you dumb fuck. It's not like I'm retarded to not know it was addressed to me anyway.
>>
>>135431556
If at this point you cant see what I am complaining about then you.are truly retarded.
I am not salty because Toriyama doesnt create a female SSJ10000, what bothers me is how shitty he made his established female. Why cant Videl keep practicing martial arts? She liked them. Why cant Chi Chi chills instead of be an annoying housewife?
People can call him sexist for this and I wont defend him.
>>
>>135426093

Dragon Ball Multiverse is popular.
>>
>>135431934
>If at this point you cant see what I am complaining about then you.
Did you not read the other 50 times when said that I DONT FUCKING CARE? What is wrong with you? I don't care what you're complaining about. In fact, AGAIN, I somewhat agree with you. Go ahead and write 20 posts about it. I wont fucking comment on it, since I dont fucking care. I'll nod in agreement and move the fuck on.

But nigger, you're the one that deliberately started an argument with me when the only thing I was shitting about was the overuse of the word sexism.

I don't give a fuck if you dont want to defend Toriyama from people calling it sexist. Why the fuck would I? But why the fuck cant I? Why cant I call someone out for being a retarded fuck who shoehorns in the sexism argument to shit that doesnt even apply?

What's it to you? I wasnt even trying to defend Toriyama specifically in my original post. I said in the end that it just bothers me since I see it a lot in the anime community in general. How about you settle down that fucking hateboner and realize that your argument has nothing to do with me.
>>
File: Supreme_Kai_of_Time.jpg (1 MB, 1708x3755) Image search: [Google]
Supreme_Kai_of_Time.jpg
1 MB, 1708x3755
WHY THE FUCK DO WE GET A LOLI TIME KAI, AND SHE'S NOT SEEN IN SUPER EVEN ONCE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH TORIYAMA?!?!?!?!?!!?!

GIVE ME A SOME GIRL KAI ACTION, WHAT THE HELL SOMEONE PLEASE END DRGAON BALL. I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANY LONGER. BLEACH IS BETTER BY THESE STANDARDS
>>
Well, I suppose sex with kids right after they are toddlers is ok. I just haven't had much luck with them over 8 years old when they become more independent and gain more intelligence and self confidence. Penetrating the vagina should be perfectly fine and a water based lube like astroglide should always be used. At that age they will tend to want to stand, so let then be in control of bouncing up and down on your dick. Only when they get Defiant should force be used. After awhile they will learn to accept it.

I suppose it really could be better to start that young so you can have more sex before child bearing years, at least with the girls.

Thanks!
>>
>>135412473 you guys just wanted a female super saiyan so you can have something to fap to. you guys are a bunch of Geniuses
>>
>>135427756
>I don't give a fuck if you dont want to defend Toriyama from people calling it sexist. Why the fuck would I? But why the fuck cant I? Why cant I call someone out for being a retarded fuck who shoehorns in the sexism argument to shit that doesnt even apply?
You are really a case and because it actually applies, Toriyama is an old hack that doesnt want to put an effort into his non-Goku/Vegeta characters and the females are the worse.
Is this argument of sexism tumblr tier?
Yes, but you are acting like those retarders with your anal butthurt.
>>
File: VegetaSSVsAndroid18NV02.png (366 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
VegetaSSVsAndroid18NV02.png
366 KB, 640x480
>>135421155
Technically speaking, 18.
>>
>>135432610
And again, what's it to you? Especially if you agree with me. I may be an autist when it comes to getting annoyed by shit like this, but at least I'm not a retarded autist who drags out arguments even if they know they're wrong. If you didnt reply to me, this argument wouldn't have happened in the first place, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>135432270
>I don't care so much I'm going to type a poorly thought out, rage filled rant about how much I don't care.
>>
>>135432807
>I'm an illiterate retarded fuck
I said I dont care if people call toriyama a hack or lazy or whatever about his writing. Where in my post am I defending him, you dumb fuck?

What I do care about is retards that scream sexism every chance they get and especially about retarded fucks who keep trying to argue with me for god knows whatever reason. No shit I'm gonna rant and call you a retard if you keep fucking posting at me about stupid shit.
>>
>>135432792
One: stop acting like tumblr with your anal rage for a mere word.
Two: Check your posts because you keep sending mixed signals in your messagues.
>>
File: 1449977069325.jpg (55 KB, 704x392) Image search: [Google]
1449977069325.jpg
55 KB, 704x392
>>135432991
>>135432807
Would you two dumbasses shut the fuck UP, i'm TRYING to enjoy the thread.
>>
>>135433013
What mixed signals, you nigger. You're the one that keeps changing your argument. I already linked you all most posts so fucking tell me what is you dont fucking understand you retarded fuck.
>>
>>135433036
What thread? The whole thread consist of that.
>>
>>135433055
>I dont care
>But that triggers my autism.
>You are right.
>But you are wrong.
Nigga, stop posting until you take out the stick from your butt.
>>
File: 1449976525383.png (44 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1449976525383.png
44 KB, 1024x576
>>135433095
shoulda just walked away
>>
>>135433178
Good job taking words out of context. This is why I call you a retard, because you literally are one.
>>
>>135433258
Oh, anon, just accept you got triggered for a mere word and went full autistic.
>>
>>135421290
The only thing I did like about GT was how Uub got fucking ripped after getting welfare and training with Goku.
>>
>>135433339
I already did, you dumb fuck. Again for the 3rd fucking time, what's it to you?
>>
File: 1427074548981.png (815 KB, 1000x1450) Image search: [Google]
1427074548981.png
815 KB, 1000x1450
>>135419745
>>
>>135433707
Ha. Loser.
>>
>>135434085
>>135432792
Nigger. You got triggered by me being triggered and argued with an autist like me for a good two hours. Calling me an autist and a loser only applies to you too, incase you're too stupid to realize on your own. Only difference between you and me is that you're a full blown retard on top of all that.
>>
Its called natural selection you dumb nut.

Men like women with cute faces and cute bodies. They don't want aggressive women in general. Women want strong/agressive man. Selection theory states those two types would procreate and produce offsprings that are of those qualities.

Women aren't meant to be aggressive fighters. Women can fight, but thats not the main purpose. Men are meant to be fighters and is their main purpose but they can also do side things.

Look at MMA. The strongest female fighter is below average when compared to male fighters in MMA. There's a reason why the top tier fighters are seperated by gender, it would be too painful for the mass to see men beating up women.
>>
>>135434236
Too bad that last reply wasnt mine.
>>
>>135434523
People care enough to defend Toriyana's lazy writing to write this whole post.
>>
>>135434733
Sure. But it still applies.
>>
>>135434797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
>>
>>135435907

That video is clearly photoshopped
>>
File: 1434613522511.jpg (23 KB, 307x322) Image search: [Google]
1434613522511.jpg
23 KB, 307x322
>>135434523

This is a fantasy action gag manga, you faggot.

Applying that shit there is ridiculous and senseless.

Just admit that Toriyama is lazy as fuck.
>>
Dragon ball is all about the ki powerlevels. Physical musculature has pretty much zero influence in how hard somebody can punch while ki is the determining factor that decides if one is a shitwrecker or is shit to be wrecked.
>>
>>135438795
Ki is directly linked to physical body.

The origins and even toriyama believes that.

The word you're looking for is "Magic". Magic users like Baba and Bibidi/Babidi/Boo don't require any muscle.
>>
>>135412473
>girls
>relevant in shonenshit
shonen is for kids who just wants to see punches and battles, they don't care about girls.
>>
File: IMG_20151102_233534.jpg (118 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151102_233534.jpg
118 KB, 764x1024
Posting more Pan.
>>
>>135418301
Vegito got eliminated early... THE COMIC.
>>
>>135416282
You are not aware that Gohan has already done a lot. He will be the catalyst for the final battle.
>>
File: IMG_20150425_145500.jpg (50 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150425_145500.jpg
50 KB, 480x640
>>135439241

But Whis (and by that, Vados) are not buff and they are strong as hell.

And what about that alien midget that Beerus said it gave him a good fight? He's not muscular.

Ki does not necessarilly have to be linked to physical musculature.
>>
>>135413117
Gogeta Jr is out of the project and Salagir is a cunt
>>
>>135444143
True but even so, there creation is better then Super... which is a shame.
>>
>>135423011

Yep, they made Broly a match for SSj2 Vegito and he needed to go SSJ3 to beat Broly.

Luckily they shipped him off after that fight.

Still there are to many side chapters dedicated to Broly.
>>
>>135440730
I am going to rage if Toriyama keeps sucking Goku's dick and make Goku "the best grandpa of the universe" and make Pan Toei' s self insert. Piccolo is the one who bothers to spend time with Pan even even she's a baby, Piccolo should be the one that trains her.
>>
>>135442196

We haven't seen him do shit though, there was the opportunity to make a universe where Gohan never stopped training but instead they decided to add in as many possible movie characters and fanmade characters as possible.
>>
>>135444621
>and make Pan Toei' s self insert.

That's literally what happened in GT.

I would get pissed as well.
>>
>>135444588
Because they made Broly adapt to his opponent strengh and surpass it, vegeto played with him on purpose so that he would end up having to use 100% of his strengh. I really don't see the problem with that.
>>
>>135444639 Not that anon, but now I am feeling you are talking about Super. Are they going to let Gohan's character development come true this time or are they gonna ditch it this time as well? Is the manga the same as the anime or they are doing their own thing? In DBM the author is too busy sulking Vegetto's dick and Bra's bitch pussy to develop anyone, just look at Goten and Trunks.
>>
File: 13.png (479 KB, 1023x1500) Image search: [Google]
13.png
479 KB, 1023x1500
>>135412473

>Gohan isn't even allowed to be a side character now

M-maybe he's training...oh who am I kidding, Toei fucking hates Gohan
>>
File: 521879.jpg (566 KB, 1156x1500) Image search: [Google]
521879.jpg
566 KB, 1156x1500
>>135445052
>Gohan was cool at one point.
>>
File: Whis_RoF.png (291 KB, 840x455) Image search: [Google]
Whis_RoF.png
291 KB, 840x455
Hey, is Whis gay?
>>
>>135445052
To be honest Toei is doing the opposite of the manga, they are giving him reasons to train, this is why I want to know if they are doing their own thing while Toyotaro is writing his version of Super or he is going to write an arc to make Gohan train.
>>
>>135444873

That's still stupid, there wasn't nothing about Broly adapting to the powerlevels, its a stupid concept and they only did it to suck Broly's dick.
>>
>>135445302
They did it because otherwise Vegito wouldn't have anyone to fight
>>
>>135445133
>>135445179
Is waking up time in Brazil?
>>
File: TheSaiyanOfLegend.jpg (766 KB, 1280x1696) Image search: [Google]
TheSaiyanOfLegend.jpg
766 KB, 1280x1696
>>135445302
>Broly gating in 2015
>Kek
>>
File: time for a drink.jpg (40 KB, 522x287) Image search: [Google]
time for a drink.jpg
40 KB, 522x287
>>135445052
>Vegeta gets to be the second character and have the franchise bend over backwards to suck him off after all the bullshit he pulled through the series.
>Fuck Gohan, we can't have THREE SS Blues, then it wouldn't be special anymore!
>He's a nerd now, so now he's weak like the rest of the jobber squad!

I'd be angry if I weren't already prepared for this disappointment.
>>
>>135445349
>gating
Brolytard fails. Broly is weakaf, gtfo
>>
>>135445326

There are plenty of people for Vegito to fight.

Zen Buu
Gast(another guy who shouldn't be as strong as he is)
Gogeta(Goku entering the finals fused as Gogeta)

However they already made Vegito lose, so I really don't see the point anymore.

The only thing interesting on the tournament side is Goku and Vegeta's match and watching King Cold go to town.
>>
>>135413341
>>135416282
Seriously dude?
A namek fusion has shown to be extremely fucking powerful.
Piccolo's powerup when he sucked Nail and Kami were fucking extreme. Of course those 2 were special individuals, but still.
Imagine an entire race of them fusing together. AND they're known to have weird powers that look like magic. Of course the dude is strong.
>>
>>135445302
>>135444588
It's from that thing about how his "LSS" form keeps just increasing his strength over time.
In his universe he spent thousands of years or whatever just getting stronger and stronger.
>>
>>135432367
She's super cute.
And voiced by a girl that voices sluts.
Best thing to come out of Xenoverse.
>>
>>135445585
Except 95% of the Namekian race is made of pacifist villagers who just chill. There are a few warriors, and none of them were as strong as Nail. Piccolo and Kami was also another special case, since they both are part of an already very strong individual.

Gast being strong is expected but him being able to scare Zen Buu shitless and go toe to toe with Vegeto is just silly.
>>
>>135445702
>scare Zen Buu shitless
Buu was already shown to just be bullshitting a little.
It's not about strength, but his weird-ass techniques. Read his backstory chapters again.
>and go toe to toe with Vegeto is just silly.
But he can't.
>>
>>135445702
He had kinda of a hard time against King Cold. He's NOWHERE near Zen Buu and Vegeto's level.
>>
>>135444621
>suck goku's dick

You're watching the wrong show. I'm surprised you didn't get the hint that Goku was the main character after the Red Ribbon saga.

I'm sick of you faggots complaining about Goku hogging up the spotlight when Dragon Ball is Goku's show. What the fuck do you expect?
>>
File: 889879879.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
889879879.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>135445506
>is Goku and Vegeta's match and watching King Cold go to town
How fucking interesting to see the rehash of Goku and Vegeta's fight in the Buu saga.
>>
>>135445959
>You're watching the wrong show. I'm surprised you didn't get the hint that Goku was the main character
I take this as the hint you stopped reading the manga after Chi Chi and Goku got married, because after that he got less screen-time.
B-but it's okay if Super makes the same mistake than GT, because it's Super and it's done by Toriyama so it's better by default.
>>
>>135445585

Namekian fusion is strong but not all that powerful.

The fusion between Piccolo and Kami was a special case, the original namekian was already strong.

Non special fusions look more like the Piccolo and Nail fusion. Both were the strongest Namekian warriors but the power up only got them to around a million. Now imagine that fusion without piccolo, and a bunch of weak passive namekians.

The fusion shouldn't even come close to beating frieza, but I would have accepted that for plot reasons. However he shouldn't be anyone above SSJ2 level a hard time, its completely unbelievable.
>>
>>135446119
Not really. The show was still about Goku. He was only sidelined for a small portion of the series. In any case, complaining about Goku is just retarded. He's the main character so deal with it.

That's fine if you want your characters to get more shine, but complaining about Goku doesn't make sense.
>>
>>135445623

In the original movie he showed that he had a limit to his LSS form, if it built up to much he would have to discharge. Sorry but he isn't getting that strong.
>>
>>135446317
>"only" a million

Both were NOWHERE near even 60k each.
The namek fusion is one of the, if not THE, strongest fusion ever shown in the series.
Maybe only losing to Cell's "fusion" with the androids.
>>
>>135446372
This is literally the same thing people said about GT, but when Super does it, it's okay.
>>
>>135413117
It was pretty good until the fucking wanked Namek.
>>
>>135444068
I don't think ki and god energy are supposed to be the same type of ki. Aside from them not being able to sense it immediately like normal ki, Goku did get less muscular once he went god.
>>
>>135446372
>He was only sidelined for a small portion of the series
>He didn't killed Robot Frieza nor King Cold, it was Trunks.
>He got sick and didn't fight the androids.
>Cell saga was more about Vegeta and Trunks.
>The final fight was about Gohan and Cell.
>Goku was dead/unconscious for a good portion of the Buu saga.
B-b-but he's the MC, so everything should be about him, just in the second part of the manga. I swear, it's there!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>135446466

Its not close to the strongest fusion, you have the potarra and fusion dance. Fusion dance allowed Gotenks to be stronger then Goku.

The namekian fusion we saw was between the two most powerful namekian warriors alive. You are not going to be getting anywhere near the same results, considering Piccolo isn't even in the fusion.

He will be fusing with a bunch of nobodies.
>>
>>135446500
I really don't care about GT and it has nothing to do with what I just said.

Complaining about Goku is dumb. It's a show about his character. Just look at when he was a kid. He ditched Bulma, Yamcha, Puar, and Oolong to go train with Roshi. A new character Krillin was introduced. After the tournament he ditched Krillin, Roshi, Bulma, etc... to start the red ribbon saga. He met up very briefly with Krillin and Bulma. He went off on his own after defeating the Red Ribbon army. They meet up at the tournament and new characters were introduced.

Goku is always ditching old characters and there are always new characters being introduced. Super introduced Whis and Beerus. You people need to get over the fact that your favorite character isn't being favored over these new characters. When the tournament arc starts, they will introduce more fighters again.

The one constant is Goku.
>>
>>135446650
Not really no you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>135446752

Nice way to refute my argument, Namekian fusion is ass.
>>
>>135446561
You don't know what sidelined means apparently. I'm not saying he didn't win every big fight like you're suggesting. He lost to Jackie Chun, Tien, etc...

Although he didn't kill robot frieza, that fight lasted like 2 episodes. He was not sidelined for that. You bring up Cell, but at least Goku fought in the Cell Games.

BTW, that was the sidelined part I was talking about. From the time he died in the cell games to the gohan high school episodes. After that, Goku was still the main guy. He had the Vegeta fight, the SS3 moment, the Vegitto, and kid buu fights.

So again, Goku was still at the forefront of Z. It was only that small brief period where he was really out of the picture.
>>
>>135446750
>Complaining about Goku is dumb
Yeah, and I remember Toriyama wanted to retired his character and give the new generations the spotlight. But you know what would be cool to take the humans' love for martial arts tp the fucking void, make the females boring as shit, make Goku's sons and Trunks one fucking dimensional, make Vegeta the same tsundere for Goku, and make ass excuses to make the non Goku characters weak/earsed them from the saga to let Goku kill the villain, because I'm sure the manga was like that. B-but it's okay because Super is batter than GT.
>>
>>135446926
>Goku was still at the forefront of Z. It was only that small brief period where he was really out of the picture
No, in Z Vegeta had more screen time than Goku, but Toriyama didn't make him the co-protagonist until Vegeta fans' complains made Toei forced him to make him relevant in Super.
>>
>>135446968
Maybe Dragonball isn't for you. Or maybe you just forgot how Dragonball was like before Z. Or maybe you just forgot how Z was too.

Toriyama never wanted to retire the character btw. I know Gohan fags like to spout out that Toriyama really wanted Gohan to take over only for him to bend over for the fans, but that isn't true. He found Gohan wasn't cut out to be the main character.
>>
>>135447108
>Toriyama never wanted to retire the character
>As mentioned, chapter 421 starts off with a message from Kame-Sen’nin: “‘Dragon Ball‘ will continue for just a tad longer! From now on, taking the place of the late Goku as the main character will be his serious-minded son, Son Gohan!”
As I said kill yourself.
>>
>>135447038
>in Z, Vegeta had more screen time than Goku
He had about the same amount as Goku, so same as Super.

Vegeta
>fight with Goku
>namek saga shit
>fight with frieza
>fight with androids
>fight with Cell
>fight with Goku
>fight with Buu
>Vegitto

Goku had the same thing except his fight with Buu and Frieza puts him over the top. So virtually the same as Super. You can't argue about Super making the show entirely about Goku when Vegeta had that much screen time and he's still receiving the same treatment in Super.

So again, only Vegeta can even rival Goku's prominence in Z which is again, the same as Super.
>>
>>135447186
Ahh, so you're a gohan fag. Again, just because he starts out that way doesn't mean he intended to end it that way. He even spelled it out for you in the Cell Games. It was specifically mentioned that Gohan wasn't cut out to fight in the same manner as Goku.

That was foreshadowing the Buu saga.
>>
File: 45678909876 (2).gif (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
45678909876 (2).gif
1 MB, 426x240
>>135447108
>>135447280
>Or maybe you just forgot how Z was too
Yes, I forgot how Z was. The same with DB where the humor and the girls were actually good.
The irony of Toriyama apologists.
>>
>>135412473
lol yes.
>>
File: Too afraid to fight jobbers.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Too afraid to fight jobbers.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
>>135447389
>so you're a gohan fag
When in doubt call him a Gohanfag. Too bad Goku's entire character in the Buu saga wasn't babbling about how the young generations had to stand for themselves and got the shit done. And too bad Toriyama never explicitly said he was aiming for this. Still, too bad everyone in Super aren't a fucking joke for the plot's convenience just like in GT.
Yeah, if I dare to say Super is like GT I should be a X-fag, how silly of me.
>>
>>135447419
I really don't give a fuck about Toriyama nor do I care about any anime "celebrity." I'm not even defending the quality of Super or Z because those two can suck a dick compared to anything Kid Goku from the original anime (yes I know the manga is just known as Dragon Ball).

That has nothing to do with the current argument. It's dumb to complain about Goku being the star of the show or at the very least top 2 star of the show. It's always been like that. Get the fuck over it.

You're complaining your favorite isn't the star of the show or isn't getting more screen time is perfectly fine even though those side characters have always taken a back seat to the newer side character. That doesn't mean complaining about Goku isn't stupid. Goku will always be the star.
>>
>>135447530
>too bad Goku's entire character in the Buu saga wasn't babbling about how the young generations had to stand for themselves and got the shit done

And too bad they failed. Gohan since the Cell games wasn't cut out to be the main protector. He only fights to protect and when there isn't anything to protect, he doesn't fight. There was a 7 year period of peace. That explains why he was lazy. He's not like Goku who will fight and train no matter what. How did you guys not get that back then? It was clearly stated during the Cell Games.

Nobody gives a fuck about Trunks and Goten so who cares about them.

Besides, even if they had made Gohan the main character that would be bullshit. His entire character is bullshit in the first place. Piece of shit only trained for like 4 years to become a super saiyan and received a free power up in the process. The nigger received another power up with Old Kai.

He's part of the reason why the show degraded.
>>
>>135447621
>It's dumb to complain about Goku being the star of the show or at the very least top 2 star of the show. It's always been like that. Get the fuck over it.
Get your facts right, shithead, I know Goku has to kill the villain because Goku's character is too fucking basic that's the only thing he's useful. I'm complaining eveyone in Super is just plain dumb, one dimensional, and utter shit. In Z the character were good at the end of the Buu saga, in Super they got shitted on, no one is allowed to even practice martial arts, no one is allowed to do something remote useful, in Z the character at least had the guts to face the villain to help everyone, here no one can face the villain's minions without pissing his pants. Just like fucking GT.
>>
>>135447846
>Gohan since the Cell games wasn't cut out to be the main protector. He only fights to protect and when there isn't anything to protect, he doesn't fight. There was a 7 year period of peace.
Too bad Toriyama made this a plot for the final development for Gohan.
>Not trained for various years.
>Appears new villain.
>Daddy isn't there.
>People and friends are getting shitted.
>Finds reasons to train and understand his errors.
>Promise to train.
Is this familiar for you?
>Nobody gives a fuck about Trunks and Goten so who cares about them.
Said that to the popularity pools and their fans.
>Besides, even if they had made Gohan the main character that would be bullshit. His entire character is bullshit in the first place.
I have to laugh for this, but your opinion. Also tell that to his moon fans.
>>
I'm so glad he wouldn't give. If he does, it may become the beginning of the end, anime is really the last viable art medium shielded from social messages because based Japan.
>>
>>135447968
>I know Goku has to kill the villain because Goku's character is too fucking basic
Only basic because those side characters took his personality. He was originally the guy who ate non stop. Then it became a saiyan thing. He was the original prodigy, then it became a siayan power up thing. They made Gohan's nigger ass the Hulk with access to free power ups.

>In Z the character were good at the end of the Buu
Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku? Guess what, they replaced Gohan with Whis and Beerus. Again, you're complaining your favorite isn't capable of competing, but neglecting the new side characters who are easily able to compete with Goku and Vegeta. It's the same it's always been.

Dragon Ball
>Yamcha is the guy able to compete with Goku, becomes trash once the tournament starts with the new character Krillin
>Krillin is able to compete with Goku, becomes trash after Goku trains with Karin
>Tien is able to compete with Goku, becomes trash after Piccolo Daimao
>Piccolo is able to compete with Goku, becomes trash after King Kai

Vegeta lasted the longest, but that's the formula. Don't go complaining that your favorite side char can't compete with Goku in Super when side chars have always been that way. They get dumped for new char. This time Whis and Beerus are those new chars.

I would love it if they found a way to make Tien relevant again. Tien's character is all about fighting, unlike Gohan, and he has a lot of techniques to make fights interesting. Gohan has like 2 moves at most. He's a boring fighter. The thing is, it's understandable because he's so outclassed at this point.

Krillin was never much of a fighter since he was a kid. He was always reluctant to get involved and was lazy from the start. Just look at the time when he and Goku trained under Roshi. He cheated to beat Goku during training. It's no surprise he doesn't practice martial arts anymore.
Piccolo continues to train, and from the looks of it, will have a bigger role in the new
>>
>>135448214
>finds reasons to train and understand his errors
By that point Goku and Vegeta had already surpassed him. He had one chance and that was from the end of Cell to the start of Buu. He fucked up that chance due to there being 7 years of peace. He had nothing to protect at that point. He's not like Goku or Vegeta who will continue to fight and train for fun non stop.

>moon fans
They like Goku more

Gohan's character is just retarded. He shits on everything that came before him without showing the fans his hard work. The only thing fans see is him getting angry like the Hulk and becoming stronger due to it. The complete opposite of Goku. They saw Goku gradually get stronger and the one power up he did have, there was a test for it where he could have died.

I'm sure you love Broly too. He's basically Gohan, but with slightly more bullshit.
>>
>>135412473
Didn't he say he didn't know how their hair would look?
>>
>>135448277
Except that your train of thought is wrong for believing that putting a female SSJ or having a powerful female character equals sending any kind of social message.
>>
>>135448765
The same, but maybe longer in the back?
>>
>>135448483
>Only basic because those side characters took his personality
So, you are a Gokufag.
>Toriyama:
>I was bothered of how the anime wanted to make him look like a hero, when the only thing Goku wants is to punch things.
And you tell me he isn't so fucking basic, even Vegeta and Krillin have more deep than Goku.
>Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku?
I'm speaking of development, shithead, but it's nice to see your true face, powerlevelfag.
>>
File: IMG_20150712_223058.jpg (45 KB, 474x738) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150712_223058.jpg
45 KB, 474x738
>>135448714
>They like Goku more

That was in the 90's.

They like Vegeta, Bulma, the Vegeta and Bulma combo, Piccolo, Gohan, Gohan and Videl combo, the Krillin and 18 combo, #18 herself, The Trunks and Goten combo, Trunks himself...Hell, there are plenty of moonfans that still hope to get anything Trunks x Mai related since super has been disappoining in that aspect.

Beerus and Whis are popular enough as well.

That said, is not like the don't like Goku now or anything, he's still favorite to many, but you're deluding yourself if the Japs don't want to see more of the other characters, especially nowadays.
>>
File: 567890 (2).png (652 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
567890 (2).png
652 KB, 1280x720
>>135448714
>He fucked up that chance due to there being 7 years of peace. He had nothing to protect at that point
Nice of you putting words in Toriyama's mouth. Now please make a tantrum because he said otherwise.
>They like Goku more
They like Piccolo&Gohan and Vegeta even more. Lurk more, they even had a fucking day, Japan has a boner for them.
>I'm sure you love Broly too. He's basically Gohan, but with slightly more bullshit.
Again, nice that you showed your true colors, powerlevelfag, and implying people can't like a character for his personality. I like everyone in Buu saga, Piccolo, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, 18, Bulma, hell even Chi Chi is more likable in it.
>>
>>135449185
I only want to see Pan being trained by Piccolo and Gohan, like in the old times when Piccolo an Gohan trained together. The other thing I wanted was Saiyaman family, but Toei killed that dream, Videl is dead to put on her Saiyanman II persona.
>>
>>135448765
Yes, he did say that.

He was afraid to not mantain a balance between badass and cute.

But Toyotaro and the DB Heroes artists took care of that already.
>>
>>135418243
well played.
>>
>>135449281
>>135449133
>powerlevel fag
Who's the one complaining about "muh favorite character" doesn't steal the spotlight from Goku? Fuck out of here with that shit.

Fucking Gohan fags. Tien, and Piccolo still practice martial arts. Piccolo will be part of the new tournament. Tien is outclassed at this point in time. Krillin doesn't practice martial arts anymore because he was never that dedicated to begin with.

Who else is left? Gohan, Goten, and Trunks. Goten and Trunks have actually been in Super, they just haven't fought much. That leaves Gohan who has been getting the shit beaten out of him and has been made much weaker.

How are you going to complain about character progression when he's doing exactly that. He chose to be a scholar and neglects his training just like it was foreshadowed in the Cell Games.

If anything Super sucks dick for the Freiza revival due to the movie.

Oh no, muh side characters getting further sidelined like they were since the beginning. If anything I'm glad they're making Bulma more relevant again unlike the Buu saga.
>>
File: 87654r6t78.gif (142 KB, 410x224) Image search: [Google]
87654r6t78.gif
142 KB, 410x224
>>135449435
>Who's the one complaining about "muh favorite character" doesn't steal the spotlight from Goku? Fuck out of here with that shit.
You actually used this fucking and retarded excuse to attempt the end the discussion, allowed me to laugh and to remember you what I wrote in my previous posts, shithead:
>My first post talked about Pan and Piccolo.
>In the rest I talked about everyone in Super.
>Then you said Toriyama never wanted to replace Goku, then I gave your his quote.
>Then you directed the conversation over Gohan.
Pic fucking related. You, Gokufags and Toriyama apologists are pathetic.
>>
>>135449589
>my first post talked about Pan and Piccolo
That has nothing to do with my post. I was never arguing anything with Pan or Piccolo. I basically including your post as an example of the general complaints about Goku still being the top guy and DB continuing to suck his dick. That's why I only mentioned that part.

I said Goku was always the main feature of Dragon Ball.
>you said he got less screen time in Z
I said he was still basically a top 2 featured character in Z.

You never talked about everyone in Super originally and I never even brought them up. I directed it towards complaining about Goku specifically because as I said he's always going to be the main character except for that very brief period.
>then you said Toriyama never wanted to replace Goku
Toriyama said himself that he didn't cave in to fan demand and that he found Gohan lacking to be the main character.

I only directed the conversation to Gohan, because his character is shit. They have no right to complain their character isn't the star of the show when his character was fully explained why he's not fit to be the main character. He's not like Goku or Vegeta so he doesn't keep up with training. Thus he will get passed up by those two so there is no point to him being the main protector of earth.

My original point still stands. Complaining about Goku is retarded. He was the original main character and has always been featured the most in both the original anime and Z.
>>
>>135449945
>That has nothing to do with my post.
Yes, it does, because from posts ago you accused me of only complain about Gohan.
>You never talked about everyone in Super originally and I never even brought them up
>>135447419
>>135447530
>>135447968
What's next to your autistic replies?
>Toriyama said himself that he didn't cave in to fan demand and that he found Gohan lacking to be the main character.
And Toriyama said he wanted to make Gohan the MC, but in the end he changed his mind because reasons and before you let your autism take over you he never gave explicit reasons, the only thing he said was that since the Cell saga he wanted to make Gohan the MC.
>I only directed the conversation to Gohan, because his character is shit.
In other words you can't control your autism. Nice, what's new?
>Complaining about Goku is retarded
S-sorry if I hurt your feelings, Gokufag/Toriyama apologist.
You should get a doctor to check your autism before posting in the Internet.
>>
>>135450207
Because Gohan is probably the only possible legit complain anyone can have.
>Krillin
Makes sense he doesn't do shit
>Tien
makes sense
>Piccolo
He should be stronger, but he is in the new arc so again, can't complain Super won't give him screen time as they will.
>Goten and Trunks
They have gotten plenty of time
>Gohan
Gohan fags have been complaining about how Super treats him. It makes sense that he's weaker, but not to the point where he's at now. Still, it's in his character to not train as he only fights from knowing about actual threats. The 7 years of peace made him lazy. During Buu Saga and after, Goku and Vegeta were there. Thus he's no longer going to be the main protector as those two will be more training hungry. Makes sense that those two feature more than him and he takes a back seat. There is no immediate threat to motivate him.

In any case, my point still stands. It's retarded to complain about DB sucking Goku's dick. It's been sucking his dick in the same manner as in the beginning. He might not win the fight, but he will still be heavily involved and will eventually train to surpass his rivals.

Now continue crying. Super is just as shitty as Z except with some hilariously badly drawn episodes. Yet, it's nothing to do with how prominent Goku is in the series. So stop complaining about that you faggot.
>>
>>135450506
>Gohan fags have been complaining about how Super treats him. It makes sense that he's weaker, but not to the point where he's at now.
You want to talk about Gohan with me? Now you want to discuss like a person and not like a fucking mongoloid? That's good you are making progress, too bad I have to sleep now.
>>
>>135450506
>Now continue crying. Super is just as shitty as Z except with some hilariously badly drawn episodes. Yet, it's nothing to do with how prominent Goku is in the series. So stop complaining about that you faggot.
Said that to the japaneses, specially 2ch. Stop taking your opinion as the true, they agreed that Super is shit making GT look good (exact words: Toriyama is only pandering the nostalgia and didn't care anymore, Super is DB's dark history, GT was fun).
>>
>>135450762
>they agreed that Super is shit making GT look good
[citation required]
>>
>>135450641
You still haven't explained why complaining about Goku being the main character is a legit complaint. It's the one constant in the show. Super did not change that so complaining about Goku for Super is retarded.

You briefly brought up the androids all the way to Saiyaman. Yet Goku still took part in the fight vs Cell and was more heavily featured than Gohan as soon as the tournament started. It finished with Goku as the main character.

You're too autistic to argue my original point. Why should the main character make way for another character and how did Super change that for the worst?

You know you have no legit reason other than the fact that you irrationally believe Super should change things up and make Goku take a back seat.
>>
>>135450762
Does it matter what the Japanese think? They're watching the same shit as us. How are they more qualified to talk about the direction of the show?
>>
>>135413464
>Or retcon the dinosaurs
I haven't been following Super but they axed the dinosaurs? What the actual fuck?
>>
File: 1446421139861.png (907 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446421139861.png
907 KB, 1280x720
>>135450865
You lost your chance. You can think whatever you want, but the rest of the world said otherwise.
>>
>>135450856
>>135450907
2ch, Pivix, Twitter, even dA.
And even the japaneses have a turning point, if Super keeps being shit, Toei will have to cancel it.
>>
>>135451141
It continues to get high ratings despite it being a rehash of the first 2 movies. It's always trending on twitter.
>>
>>135451305
>It continues to get high ratings despite it being a rehash of the first 2 movies
GT also had good ratings, but Toei cancelled it because people disliked it.
>>
>>135451141
again, [citation required], a specific one mate
besides this >>135451305 have a point Shueisha seeks merchandise percentages then ratings.
In merchandise sales, DB related products saw a rise during this year, so if those numbers are constant, Super is likely to have more episodes
>>
Why does Pan have like a greyish-black hair? Is Gohan not even the father? Or is some kind of bullshit because she was a SS in the womb?
>>135445052
Gohan reached the Yamcha point that he doesn't care anymore. Let Goku and Vegeta do their thing and if someone dies scream for 5 seconds, forget it about it for a few months until they revive that person later.
I think the funniest thing in all this is, if DB Online is really canon, then Gohan writes a book how to handle ki. I mean fucking Gohan who hates fighting writes a book for others to learn how to use ki any way they want to, even for world domination.
>>
File: 1097.png (156 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1097.png
156 KB, 600x848
>>135413117
The only good thing DB Multishit has is Asura's art
>>
>>135445052
I've tried to figure out why this was done, any reason besides writer spite. The only thing that comes to mind, comes from the fact that the manga and anime are two different tellings of a similar story.

This chapter and the last one are the only times the manga gave any focus to Gohan. If you were only following the manga, this was how you found out Gohan sucks. The manga skipped RoF, so it didn't establish that yet. Meanwhile, the anime used that arc to show Gohan regretting slacking off.

Both had the job of establishing the fact that Gohan sucks, both did it different ways. Things appear a lot worse since the manga is a story arc ahead. Since we think of this as one adapting the other (as opposed to both adapting whatever Toriyama says), it looks like Gohan somehow learned nothing from the Frieza fight, despite him blaming himself for Piccolo's death (which is another big thing not covered in the manga).

With all that in mind, it's still easy to think the writers just don't want anyone to like Gohan anymore.
>>
>>135425792
And any alien monkey woman is leagues stronger than any random Earthling male. It's just science anon, like how female hyenas are stronger than males (and also have bigger dicks).
>>
>>135452716
But no match for alien monkey men it appears.
>>
>>135452716
One time I was thinking about Saiyan aging and I realized that Saiyan girls stay lolis until they're like 20.
>>
File: AraleGGoku2.png (203 KB, 486x360) Image search: [Google]
AraleGGoku2.png
203 KB, 486x360
>>135452828
Depends on the color of their hair. If they've got standard black, nah. If they've got blonde, they're actually stronger. If they've got red or blue, beats me but by that point it's like trying to say 20 miles is less than 20.01 miles.

Meanwhile a girl robot has always been stronger than Goku. She can take a laser to the chest with her guard down and brush it off like it was nothing!
>>
>>135425792
Again faggot, you're trying to apply that shit in a fantasy/sci-fi/action manga where there are space alien monkey people, talking blobs demons, goblins, robots all a shitload of stuff that defies logic.

So try to use another argument because right now Toriyama is just being lazy.

>>135452828
Because those said alien monkey women are apparently extinct? With the exception of two lolis that are toddlers at the end of the manga and were missused in a non-canon spin-off?
>>
>>135452910
More like 15 or 16. Wait... it's just like my high school animes!
>>
>>135412473
>Its not like we're asking for better animation or anything
>we
Speak for yourself. I for one would like better animation.
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.