[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't read Evangelion but is it true she would've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: misato08.jpg (9 KB, 231x182) Image search: [Google]
misato08.jpg
9 KB, 231x182
>>
Yes.

/thread
>>
>>135410532
What would they do while sleeping?
>>
>>135410586
Fuck off namefag.
>>
This a pretty quality meta b8 thread.
>>
>>135410626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>135410532
No.
>>
She was desperate to get Shinji to find his balls

Even if she wouldve been willing its not like Shinj would even think she was serious, theyd laugh it off once the day is saved
>>
>>135412034
This.
>>
>>135410713
>tripcode
He's not using a tripcode you retard.
>>
>>135413012
It's the same shit you retard.
>>
>>135412034
That's in front of the elevator when it's just one of many things she tries to convince him to save his own life. Earlier in his room was because she was lonely, wanted to feel she'd done something for him, and neither Shinji or her bird will let her pet them.
>>
>>135410532
Wanna know what else is true? Evagelion is total ass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.