[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which show do you inflict unto your enemies in hopes of exposing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 4673434.jpg (1 MB, 1184x1600) Image search: [Google]
4673434.jpg
1 MB, 1184x1600
Which show do you inflict unto your enemies in hopes of exposing them to the fanbase?
>>
>>135408057
SAO. But out of those, SNK by far. I even get the bonus of it being shite.
>>
>>135408057
SNK is clearly the worst and OPM is clearly the best
>>
>>135408057
why do popular things always have cancerous fanbases? I love all three of those, but if I say it people think I'm some dumbass from tumblr.
>>
>>135408483
that's just /a/ in general to hate those fanbase because they attract normalfags who constantly flooding the board with meme threads. You don't have to think it's dumb because of /a/, just don't act like a rabid fan-tard here.
>>
>>135408483
>why do popular things always have cancerous fanbases?
There's always a ratio of idiots to average fans for every show, so when something is more popular, there are always going to be more idiots.
>>
File: 1384413870789.jpg (526 KB, 627x880) Image search: [Google]
1384413870789.jpg
526 KB, 627x880
>>135408057
HNK, its a MUST for anyone who wants to understand the genre of anything manly anime wise.
>>
I can't fucking stand the OPM fanbase, but it's not bad at all unless you're a fan of ONEs webcomic and have to deal with muratafags
>>
Being a fan of KLK on /a/ will only expose you to the shittiness of the rest of /a/. The hatebase, if you will.
>>
SNK is the real """"winner"""" here. The fans are garbage, the threads are terrible, and to even be invested in this shit to begin with, you have to excuse garbage scenarios and horrible art.
>>
I havent seen too much BS from the OPM fanbase other than basic normalfaggotry
>>
File: 27fc2a10_8554842.jpg (274 KB, 1418x768) Image search: [Google]
27fc2a10_8554842.jpg
274 KB, 1418x768
P4P worst fanbase in /a/'s history.
>>
>You watched all 3
>You liked all 3

Go back to reddit OP
>>
Oh boy, another disguised meta thread.
>>
>>135408483
There are two ways for something to be popular, one is for it to be good and one is for it to pander to the largest group it can find, the latter is much easier.
>>
>>135408755
I don't get the animosity between the two, and I started reading the webcomic initially
>>
>>135409130
Do you also not see the difference between JoJo anime and manga fanbase? The divide is pretty clear
>>
>>135409240
I was mostly talking about the muratafags not the animu ones, but I see what you're saying.

Still OPM is fairly harmless fanbase wise compared to SNK and SAO
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.