[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking hell why is this show so brutal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: nowthenherethere.png (266 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
nowthenherethere.png
266 KB, 400x302
fucking hell why is this show so brutal
>>
It's for kids.
>>
Mother of the year, all years
>>
america piggu get rapud by big japan cocks ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>135402357
i would have died watching this as a kid
>>
outside of that it's pretty tame, /a/ hyped the show too much
>>
Rape was a thing in the 90's cheap, trashy melodrama. X-men had some rape in it apparently and there were a lot of rape scenes in movies too as I recall but strange days is the only one that comes to mind.

Good news is the Japanese government has apologized to Sara and all other comfort women they submitted int sexual slavery.
>>
I liked that faggot until he randomly brought her into the rape room.
>>
File: l.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>135402498
>>135402602
alright i'll keep going thanks
>>
The only good character in the series./

The show tried to depict the tragedies of war but it failed miserably. Grave of the fireflies did it better.
>>
>>135402602
It still happens in /co/shit all the time.
>>
>>135402721
>Grave of the fireflies did it better.
I'm not sure whether this is just trolling or just idiocy. Probably trolling. GotF was a lesson on pride and idiocy, not about war in the slightest.
>>
>>135402721
This
Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku was garbage
>>
It's not rape if she's mindbroken.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.