[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kagerou Project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mekakucity.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mekakucity.jpg
307 KB, 1280x720
It's a shame SHAFT let us down with this one. What a bunch of hacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONyfbDPc7y0
>>
It was shit because Jin wrote the script and series composition.
>>
File: 1446319750953.png (258 KB, 549x560) Image search: [Google]
1446319750953.png
258 KB, 549x560
>>135397130
>SHAFT let us down
Wait, people have expectation of SHAFT?
>>
Why do people say this is bad?
Seriously question, because I thought it was great.
>>
>>135397244
How was it not shit?
>>
>>135397244
Did you miss those CG episodes?

>>135397228
Shaft is great most of the time.
>>
>>135397244
The pacing was terrible and they just crammed everything into 12 eps. I reccomend the manga though.
>>
>>135397228
Fags that haven't seen anything from SHAFT but Madoka and ___gatari do.
>>
>>135397339
>Shaft is great most of the time.
At Powerpoint presentations maybe
>>
why is this so popular with teenage weeaboos? OP is probably underaged.
>>
>>135397566
Epic meme bro
>>
>>135397728
>meme
>>
>>135397161
>It was all Jin's fault! Shaft did nothing wrong!
Fucking bullshit, series composition and script wasn't at all the only problems Mekaku had.
>>
>>135398035
Is anyone following the manga? How many chapters out in english?
>>
>>135398089
I think the translation project's been abandoned, the manga is getting an official english release next year.
>>
File: 0BrSFjk.png (690 KB, 818x655) Image search: [Google]
0BrSFjk.png
690 KB, 818x655
>>135397244
I really liked it but I knew nothing of the franchise prior to the anime. I've watched the original videos and read up some since, it's a barely passable adaptation that butchers the story/doesn't try to fill the gaps the videos leave for adventures and stuff.

To be honest a lot of its problems come from being crammed in 12 episodes and the usual shaft quality. I mean it's supposed to be the final loop,l the one that finally breaks the cycle, it should have been the best one
>>
Did subbed and dubbed for all tastes anon ever finish his work on the PVs?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.