[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plan ruined by a fucking astronomy nerd highschooler assisted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Plan ruined by a fucking astronomy nerd highschooler assisted by a literal retard 4 times

>N-not like it m-matters!
>>
>>135395962
Darn kids, the bane of all evil organizations.
So, when's the next chapter getting a translation?
>>
>>135395962
the whole hrist sidestory is so fucking lame with its forced edge
It would have been way better if she kept her nice personality and somehow screwed over vingulf.
>>
That guy is mc's father apparently.
>>
>>135395962
all acording to keikaku
>>
File: 極黒170_18.jpg (197 KB, 839x1200) Image search: [Google]
極黒170_18.jpg
197 KB, 839x1200
>>135395962
Oh look, Kuroneko is back
>>
>>135397434
Fuck off whoever's possessing that body, you're annoying either way..
>>
>>135397434
Mood swings the manga.

Back to Hrist and her eventual rescue art.
>>
>>135397434
time to fap
>>
>>135397434
So out of desperation, he hit her button again since she was torn in half, but this time it actually melted her. Then Loki ate her and she regenerated inside him?
>>
>>135399169
Sounds retarded enough to be in a Lynn manga.
>>
I dropped this manga after that part with the memory-altering-power girl, is it worth picking up again?
>>
>>135399221
No, only those who enjoy Lynn's ride can swallow this bullshit.
>>
>>135399221
The arc right after that is the best arc, and they didn't even include it in the anime.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.