[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7Seeds thread for chapter 149. Will Aramaki ever be happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4536257-29.jpg (430 KB, 819x1280) Image search: [Google]
4536257-29.jpg
430 KB, 819x1280
7Seeds thread for chapter 149.
Will Aramaki ever be happy?
>>
File: 7Seeds_Vol29_Ch149_095.jpg (131 KB, 360x702) Image search: [Google]
7Seeds_Vol29_Ch149_095.jpg
131 KB, 360x702
Get rekt, Ayu.
>>
>>135392661
Her husbando's first kiss was stolen and she doesn't even know it.
>>
new chapter? Sweet.
>>
>>135392911
that part felt pretty silly to me.
>>
>>135393672
I guess you could say that they don't know exactly why and how water/humidity makes the hallucinations disappear so it wasn't a bad idea to make him drink it.
But yeah, it was pretty much there for fanservice reasons.
>>
>>135393886
yeah, the page spread kind of made that doubly clear. It was a bit too heavy handed IMO. Which is a shame because I don't feel the manga goes that route too often and it's worked better that way for me.
>>
>>135394494
Maybe it would have worked better with less emphasis on it, yeah.
When I think about it, I'm not sure the fans who'd like an Aramaki/Hana endgame would be too happy about it if it ends up being only teasing. I guess Tamura doesn't really care and just wanted to draw it.
>>
>>135395939
I don't personally care either way, but I'd rather actual development than what it appears this will be. It wasn't just the emphasis, it was also the lack of logic. If you want them to kiss have them kiss. The bit at the end about Aramaki needing a more serious girl seemed like Tamura speaking directly to her audience to me as well which makes this kind of doublely pointless.

(I don't actually hate it that much I just have way to high standards for this manga at this point.)
>>
>>135396619
>about Aramaki needing a more serious girl seemed like Tamura speaking directly to her audience
I was peeved about this part because just because someone is (theoretically) the best fit for you, it doesn't mean you're going to fall in love with them. Love isn't that easy or logical. Also because I don't like Ayu and I don't want her for Aramaki, but I guess that's personal bias.

Anyway, I don't think Hana/Aramaki is going to be endgame anyway. Aramaki doesn't seem to have romantic feelings for her; it's more like she was the first person to be nice to him in 15 years so she's become a symbol of happiness/a new beginning/whatever to him.
Hana does have a crush on him though, but she'll get over it when she's back with Arashi. Which reminds me, I'm getting worried that they'll meet up close to the very end and it will be like "happily ever after, nothing more to see here". I'd like the story to explore their relationship now that they've been apart for so long and had different experiences.
>>
>>135396619
The fact that it doesn't seem like it'll go anywhere/there seems to be not point to it does make it frustrating.
This little "side-plot" hasn't taken too much place yet so I hope it'll stay that way. Next chapter will probably be about the situation of the others characters and looking for them.
>>
>>135396962
>I'd like the story to explore their relationship now
Me as well, that would be much more interesting than walk into the sunset ending. I'm really hoping the story will continue once the group is all together. I'd also would love there to be tensions within the group, but not love triangle stuff to be honest unless it's handled with a little more grace than this.
>>135397050
>I hope it'll stay that way
I agree but I feel like it probably won't
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.