[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Guys, I need your help. I recently started reading Mushoku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 420px-Mushoku2_01.jpg (40 KB, 280x399) Image search: [Google]
420px-Mushoku2_01.jpg
40 KB, 280x399
So Guys, I need your help.
I recently started reading Mushoku Tensei LN and finished the first volume. Now I'm struggling to find the second volume. All I could find was the web novel wich. Does anybody have a link or know if someone has translated it?
>>
>>135391793
bookdepository com/Mushoku-Tensei-Jobless-Reincarnation-Vol-2-Jason-Deangelis-Rifujin-N-Magonote-Yuk-Fujikaw/9781626922440
>>
>>135391915
ok, nice. so it's translated. now to find the it for free
>>
>>135392282
stop being a jew and buy it
>>
>>135392282
>>135391915
That is the manga dunces.WN is almost completly the same as LN, there are only a few extra stories and they are all avaible online. Just deal with the shitty MT of the first few WN volumes.
>>
>>135392317
I'm broke at this time of the year and a closet anime fan so physical copies are a not an option
>>135392350
Thank you, will continue reading the WN then. After reading the overlord LN and looking into the web counter part I was shocked how much better the LN is. I assumed it to be the same with Mushoku Tensei
>>
>>135392842
MT LN is one of the few WN that dont have any major changes compared to the LN counterpart (a least is the same until chapter 73 of the web novel in the vol8 and posibly until chapter 91 using as reference the cover and sinopsis of vol9), the only diferences is that the LN have a extra chapter in the of the vol, and the LNvol7 happens between WNvol6 and WNvol7
>>
Ready read the three new chapters?
>>
>>135393482
Pretty much this.

Does anyone know if a website exists with backups for cancelled translations for series, e/g Bakatsuki - Toradora, etc.
>>
>>135396086
Just look up the mega folder. It is pretty easy to find with google and is the fastest way to donwload everything. Otherwise just use the other links you find.
>>
>>135396771
were can I find this mega folder? noob I am
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.