[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did someone so perfect have to meet such a tragic end? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: why.gif (490 KB, 275x190) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
490 KB, 275x190
Why did someone so perfect have to meet such a tragic end?

And how did /a/ react when it happened?
>>
>>135388222
I assume with dozens of threads. That's how it went back in the day.
>>
CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS CODE GEASS
became the title of /a/ the day suzuku nuked area 11
I think it was one of the most memorable series /a/ ever discussed. Absolutely every thread was about code geass or about how code geass had taken over the board.
The word 'trainwreck' was used commonly and freely at that time. As for Euphie, the screencap of him explaining 'say if I were to tell you to kill all japanese' was a common image in every thread.
Ah, those were the days.
>>
I miss calling Japanese 'Elevens'
>>
Now this was a plot twist.
>>
the board lit up for one last time before babbies ruined it.
>>
I personally was outraged at how they corrupted one of the most innocent characters in a show full of assholes.

>Tfw /a/ streams CG for the 10th anniversary in 2016.
>>
>>135388500
Some of you guys are using it, I saw it.
>>
>>135388222
Ah, the glory days of Euphinator.
>>
>>135388500

Just keep doing it, I still do. Great way to identify newfags who don't lurk too.
>>
Charles' reaction to this was hands down the best part of the entire series.
>>
>>135388222
Till this day i watch all originals with /a/ in the hopes of another CODE GEASS.
>>
>>135391358
How fucking new do you have to be not to know that one?
>>
>>135391683

Exactly.
>>
>>135388222
>implying the ginger bitch didn't suffer a shittier ending
>>
File: diamond.jpg (69 KB, 400x542) Image search: [Google]
diamond.jpg
69 KB, 400x542
>>135388222
I still want to bone this beautiful crippled precious flowers virgin pussy.
>>
>>135388222
I was wondering why he uses an massacre as an example, and why the Gess activated when it was shown through the series that he has good control over it.
>>
>>135394117
Shes not crippled. She just didn't know she could walk/see
>>
>>135394370
But she never walked, even when she opened her eyes
>>
>>135394238
Because no person with Geass ever retains full control of it, sooner or later they get it permanently in one eye and then, later, permanently in two eyes.
>>
>>135394370
Her eyes weren't physically damaged, it was always a mental thing. Her legs are at best unused to walking, and at worst still can't. We never see her standing up.
>>
>>135388222
Because Euphemia was basically meant to be portrayed as a Lacus Clyne clone who instead of getting everything to work for her gets ridiculed by the narrative by making her crazy. Her actual death scene was sad enough, but beyond that, the people making Code Geass were poking fun at Gundam SEED (which they had already done in at least one previous show).
>>
>>135388500
You can still do it, retard.
>>
>>135394770
pay more attention to who you are replying to.
>>
>>135388222
KILL THE JAPANESE.
>>
>>135395186
HURRY!
>>
>>135388222
Because Lelouch's sense of humour is terrible.
He could have said literally anything else as an example, but he choose fucking this?
>>
>>135388222
I still miss Code Geass Sunday. Only Gurren-Lagann Tuesday came close.
>>
>>135388222
I was actually surprised that they made it an accident and Lelouch had planned something different. The outcome was so perfect for the Black Knights that I thought it was what they were going to do all along, but I guess even Lelouch isn't that much of an asshole.
>>
>>135388222
What if Lelouch ordered her to marry him instead, and make babies of love.
It could've been so much better.
>>
That part was one of the only things a show has done that made me feel really strong emotions. I was so fucking pissed that Lelouch ACCIDENTALLY mindbroke her when she was one of the only decent people in the show, and then she died immediately afterwards. What a fucking show.
>>
>>135397392
Nah, she was a filthy whore. Im glad she died.
>>
This thing and Shirley's dead had me screaming to the screen
>>
>>135391631
>there will never be another anime that will ever cause as huge of shitstorms, as much original content, or as much unpredictabl fun as code geass
We lived in great times.
>>
>>135388222
>>135397392

Some people were mad, but I didn't mind because the show was very unsubtly foreshadowing it in bright colors and her plan was a terrible idea that wouldn't work. Plus making characters go nuts was par for the course in this show.
>>
>>135396936
Well, Lelouch was still going to ruin her whole plan and destroy her reputation. Just changed his mind (unconvincingly, IMO) at the least minute for more melodrama points.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.