[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sakurako-san's Bony Adventures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 500x687
So, did /a/ enjoy this?
I though the visuals and soundtrack were fantastic, but many of the mysteries fell kind of flat for me. Would still like to see what Troyca could bring to the table for a season 2 though.
>>
>>135375743
That's exactly how you were supposed to feel. I also thought the soundtrack was superb. I loved the characters, shounen not so much. But yeah the actual mysteries were kind of weak and not anything crazy.
>>
Troyca is trash as is this anime.
Just watch Heavy Object for more Shizuka Itou.
>>
>>135376119
>Heavy Object isn't trash
No
>>
>>135375743
Overall the show was pretty good. Good visuals, interesting for most part, cute girls. The resolution of the last mystery was absolutely cringy though and ruined what was otherwise a decent last arc.
>>
Sakurako-san is such an idiot. She never unlocked the door once for the entire series.
She's supposed to be smart.
>>
I dropped it halfway through. Who won?
>>
File: 23463489880.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
23463489880.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>135376601
>Who won?
>>
>>135376779

So I was right to drop it.
>>
>>135376918
Yes.
>>
>>135376779
Me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.