[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Gryfith really that bad? Sure some people may have died, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2506x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2506x1800
Is Gryfith really that bad? Sure some people may have died, but he completely eliminated the sandnigger savages, brought peace between apostles and humans, and built the greatest city of all time.

Also Berserk manga discussion
>>
>>135375646
>Gryfith

What the fuck is this now? Almost 2 decades of stupid niggers saying Gattsu and now you come with this retardation? GTFO!
>>
India isn't in the middle east.
>>
>>135375700
Sorry friend. On phone and it auto-corrected to gryphon, didn't fix it entirely
>>
>>135375646
Some people died, a whole shit ton of people died and continue to die thanks to him bringing the mythical creatures back.

Sandnigger savages only attacked cuz of the shitty emperor wanting to beat Griffith.

Brought Peace you mean Orchestrated a war that caused the death of thousands to bring them together.

Built the greatest city of all time you mean dug up the kingdom that belongs to King Gaiseric and filled it up with people he put in harms way all so he can play king.

Griffith isnt bad hes the worst
>>
>>135376192
As long as they travel to his city they'll be safe right? I mean it probably has infinite resources.
>>
>>135376261
The city that secretly holds an army of apostles? That's the city you're talking about, right?
>>
>>135376375
Maybe he has good intentions? His dream was to have his own country right?
>>
>>135376394
It was. We'll see how it pans out.
>>
>>135376424
I'm looking forward to Miura not turning Griffith into a Saturday morning cartoon villain. And want there to be actual ambiguity as to who is right.
>>
>>135376424
it will flop
>>
>>135376261
>>135376394
>>135376424

REALLY?

Of course if they go to the city there be safe because thats his whole damn plan he fucked the world over and now they have to come to him for protection

Good intentions he sacrificed all his friends for god like powers and then sacrificed more people to be brought back human than sacrificed more people to create his city and open the astral layers all so he can play king.

Sunday cartoon villain he isnt even a villan he's just a chess piece for god and destiny he has no control in life not even over his on will
>>
>>135377597
Why would god make such a safe haven if he weren't going to tear it down to cause more suffering?
>>
>>135376496
Nothing about Griffith has been Saturday morning cartoon villain. Pulling some 'noble cause' crap to satisfy the "I don't like villains" crowd would be lame. I like Berserk for not pursuing that pussy gray copout shit by acknowledging the existence of good and evil, regardless of what is intended or what "good" you squeeze out of actions.

Griffith's choices to pursue his own agenda over everything are very compelling and I wouldn't want that spoiled for a shoddy attempt at making us sympathize.
>>
>>135378322
need a reason for suffering.
>>
>>135378719
No he doesn't, that's why he exists. As something for humanity to blame.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.