[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have this thing where they have to be in a certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450149323869.gif (407 KB, 535x480) Image search: [Google]
1450149323869.gif
407 KB, 535x480
Anyone else have this thing where they have to be in a certain mood to watch a certain anime?

Like, I'll be in the mood to watch anime, but what I'm watching doesn't really fit how I'm feeling, so I'll download and start another one.

And the thing is that these different moods also have slight variances depending on the time of day, season, month, day of the week, drugs I'm taking, and astral predictions.

I'm currently watching 95(?) anime because of this, I was just wondering how /a/nons are dealing with it.
>>
I'm in a certain mood for this

*whips out dick*

And for more heartwarming comedies like Working S3. I almost cried with that ending.
>>
>>135373843
>Working

I don't understand how people enjoy that

I dropped it half way through the intro
>>
>>135373749
nice blog thread you got there
fuck off
>>
>>135374033
It's a legitimate question, friend.
>>
>>135373749
>Need to be in a certain mood to watch certain anime
Sure, I get that.
>Time of day, season, month, day of the week, drugs, astral projects
Holy fuck, what. Sure, I have moods for comedy SOL or action-adventure but I'm not early as picky.
>>
>>135373749
It means your picky and might need to take a brak from anime
>>
>>135373749
I got my cousin into the Monogatari series and even though he really likes it, he didn't finish it because he can't watch it while he's not in "emo" state.

If you want to subscribe to my blog, hmu.
>>
>>135374432
I'm the same except when I'm unironically 420ing it it's still my favorite
>>
>>135374116
And the answer?
>>
Yes, but I only do it for 2 or 3 shows that usually consist of comfy, action, or lewd.
Though lately I've been straight up reading manga.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.