[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone read this? Someone got me this shirt cause I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20151228_181316.jpg (327 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20151228_181316.jpg
327 KB, 1280x960
Can anyone read this? Someone got me this shirt cause I like One Punch Man, but I feel bad for not knowing what the actual text means.
>>
Okay, weird. My android somehow posted that picture upside down, and I have no idea how or why.
>>
It says "The Pleasure of Being Cummed Inside"
>>
>>135364202
Why does everyone say that for every translation? You do realize the joke doesn't work if you do it too much.
>>
>>135364260
The point, plain and simple, is no one wants to translate your fucking shirt. Go try to find out yourself. Also, who buys a shirt they can't read?
>>
When I was your age, we spent a whole day on copying down the characters as precisely as possible on the piece of cardboard we slept under on the street, and then we walked sixty kilometers uphill to get to the library to look them up in their Japanese dictionaries, and then we walked sixty kilometers uphill to get home to our flooded alley where we had to fight off stray cats who were trying to catch the rats there, our only source of food.

Nowadays you can use Google Translate and translate directly from your phone's camera, you don't even need to transcribe the kana! You don't need a thread for putting your own incompetence on display. Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>135364066
it says "hero trouble"
>>
File: 4846638-7633729517-tumbl.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
4846638-7633729517-tumbl.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>135364066
>>
>>135364337
As I said, it was a gift. Read the fucking post.
>>
>>135364380
Hero Travel, not trouble
>>
>>135364066
Hero travel lvl 1 weeb shit right there man
>>
>ヒーロートラベル
I've been learning Japanese for a few years now, and I'm pretty sure it says "hi-ro-toraberu" which is Japanese slang for "I want to suck his dick"
>>
>>135364373
Well, my phone can't do that from the camera, and Google translate won't work if I have no way to type in the foreign characters. Don't you think I tried all that?
>>
>>135364513
Speaking of which wtf does hero travel mean
>>
>>135364416
Oh, alright. Still, you should try to translate it yourself before coming here.
>>135364380
トラベル not トラブル
>>
>>135364546
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_writing_system
Next step before whining to /a/ about it. Also Microsoft IME isn't hard to get.
>>
File: WOW, TECHNOLOGY SURE IS AMAZING.png (18 KB, 1300x184) Image search: [Google]
WOW, TECHNOLOGY SURE IS AMAZING.png
18 KB, 1300x184
>>135364546
I hope you get hit by a bus.
There's a table of all the kana easily found on Wikipedia. Do your own legwork.
>>
For future reference
>>>/wsr/
Or if you really want to post on /a/, bother DJT, and maybe they'll yell at you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.