[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby was the only Dragonball villain with a decent backstory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: latest-1.png (402 KB, 567x1409) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
402 KB, 567x1409
Baby was the only Dragonball villain with a decent backstory.
And he was in not-canon the show.
>>
>>135353575
GT=Z>super
>>
Super is pretty fucking bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd4jes8h3rI
>>
>>135353575
To be fair Veggeta and Piccolo had decent backstories.
>>
>>135353928
>piccolo
>I am evil because

>vegeta
>i am evil because muh pride and frieza
>>
>>135353575
Baby > Beerus
DB/Z > GT > Super
>>
>>135353831
There was no better video you could have linked?
>intro
No thanks, not to mention the music.
>>
Z is shit, GT at least had a cool setting and vibe to it.
>>
>>135355034
>liking gt over anything

You truly are the cancer race
>>
>>135354433
it's called a mute button. use it
>>
>>135355190
Kek, Z is for kids who only want to watch fights, Dragon Ball was initially about Adventure (you know, seeking the DRAGON BALLS LIKE THE SHOW IS ACTUALLY FUCKING CALLED?) GT brought that up so props to them. GT is also good because it's a kid's filter, makes it easy to set apart DB fanbase between faggots who only like pushing to take a shit and fights to those who actually enjoy an adventure.

After reading that, you should be able to acknowledge yourself how truly of a cancerous race you are.
>>
>>135353831
It's almost like you guys have forgotten how bad the animation could get in the old days.
>>
Baby was right.
>>
>>135355662
/thread
>>
>>135356944
I think the big issue here is that DBZ is arguably the most popular manga ever. You'd expect the high quality treatment not the QUALITY treatment. Sadly dumb fans will buy it anyway and give it ratings.
>>
>muh tsufurujin
>>
>>135355662
It's not the Dragonballs that made DB so great. They're just a way to move the story forward. They're an excuse to go to new places and do new things.

Thing is that it only works if the places they go to and the things they do to find the Dragonballs are worthwhile to watch. In GT they weren't. They were pointless. They were dreadfully dull. Hell, it didn't even make any sense. The end boss was the fucking Dragon split into 7 villains. How was that a threat? King Piccolo one-shotted the actual Dragon with ease.
>>
>>135354264
Piccolo was literally everything evil about one slug-human from green planet.
>>
The only bad thing about GT is the execution. It had some cool ideas on paper.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.