[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kimg007.jpg (190 KB, 696x686) Image search: [Google]
kimg007.jpg
190 KB, 696x686
So, checking out the new PV, they ruined Manato's kind face and mid-length hair and Barbara (thief guild teacher) is now a glasses wearing teenager, looking shit instead of sexy 30 something tyrant - pic related.

I am quite upset.

PV2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngLUKREIZMo
>>
>>135343726

Some boring ass character designs there.
>>
Some nice character designs there.
>>
>>135343726
Meh, the novel leaves those things up to interpretation, you really only know that she's a sadist that wouldn't be out of place in SOHO.
>>
>>135343839
That's not true, while the design was left up for interpretation it was clearly stated that she look to be around 30 and was barely wearing anything.

The design in the anime definitely does not look 30, barely even looks 20. I mean seriously, she's supposed to be the MASTER of the entire thieves guild, this fucking anime design look way too young for someone in such a senior position. The manga design captures the essence of the character much more effectively than this shit.
>>
>>135343951
I just thought of something, this is a medieval fantasy world right?

So how come corrective eye-glasses are apparently a thing? Those glasses shouldn't exist. It's quite literally impossible for her to have them.

That design is garbage bait for glasses-fetishists obviously. This show is going to be an awful adaptation that panders to otaku to the extreme.
>>
>>135344292
Leave it to the anime industry to destroy itself.
>>
>>135343726
On a note related to the manga, what is the deal with there being only 4 chapters out?

Did they stop making them or did the translators give up on the series or was it that people stopped scanning the newer chapters? I mean the last translated chapter came out like 6 months ago.
>>
>>135343726
Damn, I have a thing for cowtits and long black hair.
>>
She is fucking hot.
>>
>>135343951
The anime ignores the fact that the thieves in the LN dress in Persian inspired clothing but instead we get a fucking megane cunt character design instead.
>>
>>135345136
But senpai, how else will they get the megane-fetishist otakus to watch the anime?

>>135343726
In all honesty, I'm more angry about what they did to Manato. What the fuck is with this design, it's so fucking forgettable. What happened to his blonde hair and gentle face? Now he basically looks like some background mook who is going to die early on which is what happens but seriously what the fuck is with this design?
>>
>>135344361
I Tl'd it... Couldn't find any raws online
>>
>>135346616
So what, you translated chapters 1-4 but couldn't find scans for anything else?

Do you know the state of the manga in Japan? Is it that there isn't anything else to scan or that no one bothered to upload raws?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.