[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he get retconned? He was like everything Gohan was supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: best shota.png (369 KB, 660x862) Image search: [Google]
best shota.png
369 KB, 660x862
Did he get retconned? He was like everything Gohan was supposed to be. He would have been a neat edition to Super.
>>
>>135341392
Is he Filipino?
>>
Every passing of the torch is retconned because Goku is the lead and it's going to stay that way.
>>
>>135341392

Super is still before the end of Z. Don't know if inn the later arcs will go beyond that.

Actually, that would make sense, because at one point goku and co will have to search for the super dragon balls and leave earth alone, so if there is a time-skip maybe he will appear.
>>
>>135341444
So like Batman?
>>
>>135341392
super takes place before the end of the db manga
Though it seems like those last few chapters have been retconned p much by toriyama's forgetfulness.
>>
>>135341420
Seems more Indian/Paki than anything.

>>135341444
which is why DB is now shit.

When they announced a new DB series I was thinking maybe they will focus on a new/weaker character and kinda follow his or her quest to collect dragon balls and get stronger. Instead we get a movie rehashed with Goku and Vegeta fighting "Gods".
>>
Sorry, only new shitty characters allowed.
>>
File: 1446384346702.png (326 KB, 670x1010) Image search: [Google]
1446384346702.png
326 KB, 670x1010
Japan has finally abandoned its meaningless attempts to get into multiculti. I for one welcome our old Sayan overlords.
>>
>>135341392
he hasn't been born yet in super.
>>
>>135341420

looks like one of them Tamil kalaripayattu martial artists.
>>
File: Bulla_Brief.png (270 KB, 429x425) Image search: [Google]
Bulla_Brief.png
270 KB, 429x425
Odds of her being forgotten about?
>>
>>135341392
He isn't appearing until the end of Z.
>>
>>135341888
Why are we calling it Super anyways? It's part of the Z timeline.
>>
>>135341487
Yes except Robin doesn't die too many times to count. I think it's 5 currently.
>>
>>135341759

Bulma needs to squeeze her out before her tits sag any further.
>>
>>135341420
Poo in the Loo-ian
>>
>>135341392
fuck this little nigger
>>
>>135341444
I really wish it had stayed on Gohan. Goku was fun but early on in Z they had done everything and joke with his character, Gohan offered something new and the series could have kept on passing the torch

Would have meant power levels wouldn't get so insane as well
>>
>>135343063
>Would have meant power levels wouldn't get so insane as well
That's the only reason to watch though.

The fights are boring laser battles, this is Hunter X Hunter where people have unique skills.

The only thing that makes the fights remotely good is IMMA CASUAL UNIVERSE BUSTER :^)
>>
>>135341965
Because that's what it's called
>>
>>135343212
this isn't*
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.