[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime power chart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21
File: 3U4OdJT.png (3 MB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
3U4OdJT.png
3 MB, 3500x1947
How many of you agree with this power chart? I believe Elder God Demonbane is stronger than Kami Tenchi
>>
The chart has a lot of innacuracies such as Giorno being above of Arceus who literally created the concepts of time and space and by all intents and purposes works outside a 4 dimensional plane.

Yuki and pucci are the same, they have no business doing anything against z or antispiral as they are only reality warpers restricted to a 3 Dimensional space.

Sakuras Magic is on par or greater than Clowreed's that guy is casually multiversal.

Bills can hollow out the universe which would put him slightly below or on the same tier as TTGL.
>>
>Saitama not highest
Chart discarded
>>
>>135340261
His placement is meaningless, which seems fitting since there's really no way to know if there is a limit to his powers.
>>
Saitama only has superphysical strength, he can't do nothing if the universe he lives in get destroyed
>>
>>135340346
Yea, we still don't know Saitama's limit of his power
>>
>>135340185
It also has all sorts of other stupid placements. Father should be way higher for instance. Dio should be way lower.

The placement at the top is all sorts of fucked. Characters that can completely destroy all existence within their fiction shouldn't even be on the chart there's no point. LoN/Tenchi shouldn't be on there just like Azathoth and the Creator aren't. Demonbane and Featherine should also be removed just to prevent shitposting.
>>
>Characters that can completely destroy all existence within their fiction
well fundamentally they can destroy all existence, so why bother to limiting in their own fictional franchise, they still can destroy other's fiction
>>
>>135340084
This one is outdated now that we know of ANOTHER Demonbane.
>>
>>135340084
>es death
>saber
I know they're low on the chart, but how the fuck do they compete with the likes of father, gilgamesh and anderson?
>>
>>135340472
>so why bother to limiting in their own fictional franchise, they still can destroy other's fiction
Because there are no rules for cross fiction power. It's just fanwanking. The chart is based on destructive power from feats and known abilities. "Literally everything" is as high as you can go.
>>
>>135340397
Azathoth's placement is meaningless because he's unbounded by everything, truly the highest
>>
>>135340515
Same with LoN/Tenchi/Creator which is why I'm saying LoN/Tenchi shouldn't be on the chart. Their power is maximum, literally.
>>
So guys, do you have new chart?
>>
>>135340472
because they can't destroy this existence nor any of the other fictional existences and have never done so
>>
>>135340682
one punch man and goku are so powerful they pretty much destroyed /a/ with all the shitposting about them tho
>>
>>135340723
If we had a chart based on powerlevel shitposting Demonbane would easily be at the top of it.
>>
>>135340084
Wtf, someone explain Doraemon and nobeshin. If anything, this chart is graded on abilities' potential, not a "who-could-win-in-a-fight."
>>
>>135340723
They don't hold a candle to accelspammer.
>>
>>135340832
It's not either of those. It's based on destructive power scale. someone who can blow up a planet will be above someone who can blow up a continent etc.
>>
>>135340682
I agree, but the story would be different if they have to crossover to fight each other
>>
>>135340084
Yes but could any of those guys beat:
Jacky Chan
>holding a crying baby in one hand and a precious vase in another
>in a table, chair, ladder, and rope factory
>his dead kung fu master just spoke to him from beyond the grave
>his love interest is watching and cheering him on
>his black comic relief friend is trying to help
>he's next to a janitors closet, filled with mops and brooms
>there's been a spill, so the floor is very slippery
>he's got a time limit since he needs to make it to his sister's wedding
>and he wants no trouble
>>
>>135340084
Post the onii-sama one.
>>
File: G3gPMsr.jpg (699 KB, 2504x4080) Image search: [Google]
G3gPMsr.jpg
699 KB, 2504x4080
>>135340942
Ok my child, although I'm a bit annoyed by this onii-sama shit thing
>>
>>135340970
But but but.......how the f*ck?
>>
>>135340261
>clearly in special tier
Have fun being retarded.
>>
>>135340084
>not dating or versioning the chart

Who the fuck makes these?
>>
>>135340970
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>135341016
Dunno, just searched anime power chart with google and came up with this
>>
File: 1447028140142.jpg (43 KB, 535x765) Image search: [Google]
1447028140142.jpg
43 KB, 535x765
>>135340970
My Saitama can break the neck of that child very easily.
>>
>>135341074
Describe this painting in the most epic words
>>
>>135341016
It doesn't even define power or scale. The top rows are also just bullshit stuff and no different that some of the specials.
>>
>>135340970
*cringed*
>>
>>135341116
Nya~
>>
>>135340970
In actuality Tatsuya could probably blow up the solar system but wouldn't be able to get anything beyond that. Not really sure where that would place him. Probably around the same level as Othinus.
>>
>>135340084

Better then most I've seen

>>135340084

Just like this guy said, there are a lot of inaccuracy's. The biggest issue to me is that Yuki is way to high, even with Haruhi's power, she is only slightly faster then light, I'd honestly put her right below Phibrizzo

Izayoi Sakamaki should be somewhere above Atomsk.
>>
File: 1449488028811.jpg (321 KB, 800x619) Image search: [Google]
1449488028811.jpg
321 KB, 800x619
>>135341116
SUBARASHII
>>
>>135341140
>>>/out/
>>
you know this is a joke right? just a little bit of fun
>>
>Arceus being that low

Are you kidding me
>>
>>135341558
he takes orders from 10 year olds
>>
File: Defeat Onii Sama.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Defeat Onii Sama.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>135340970
>>
>>135340084
>Goku above Alucard
What?
>>
File: Doraemon.png (305 KB, 765x1245) Image search: [Google]
Doraemon.png
305 KB, 765x1245
>>135340832
>>
>>135343556

Palkia has broken out of a masterball. Masterball often fails, the only legendary it has ever captured consistently has been Mewtwo.
>>
>>135341016
Just make sure to ignore any powerlevel chart with Naruto characters.

The last time /a/ made an official powerlevel chart with at least half the board participating was back in 2010.
>>
>>135344138

Touhou and demonbane fags ruined that.
>>
>>135340084
>uchiha madara that low
>>
>>135344189
A proper powerlevel chart with a temporary restriction of only allowing one character from a series and then lifting that restriction to only two characters and so on with maximum of maybe just 5 characters from a series could have made a more varied, accurate chart but people are too lazy to do this.

In the end, Franchise Ranking as a whole comes closest to making an ideal powerlevel chart for /a/.
>>
File: powerlevel chart december 2015.png (3 MB, 3500x1947) Image search: [Google]
powerlevel chart december 2015.png
3 MB, 3500x1947
>>135340084
That's old. Here have the newest.
>>
>>135344189
Are u mad? Touhou is strong but not really that strong.
>>
>>135341016
Apparently this guy >>135346021 has the most up-to-date chart.
>>
>>135340515
Azathoth was killed by Demonbane and it wasn't even EGD it was a weaker version.
>>
>>135346322
I think he means Azathoth, Kami Tenchi and LoN works differently even if they are known as omnipotents.

The term of In the Kabbalistic system there is a thing (God or one of the attributes of God) called Ain Soph. It means boundlessness.

This is a strictly philosophical and theological term. There are not important feats or bulky descriptions about superiority over logic (or anything else).

It is just an attempt to create a model of an Absolute God. It is boundlessness beyond all perspectives or any other concepts. Any description (including any words that we may provide here) will be limited.

Transcendence, increased scale, multiplication by infinity, or any other option is meaningless. Boundlessness already includes all of those actions and is still boundless compared with any such options in any way.

But in addition to Ain Soph there is also Ain. Absolutely "nothing". Not even boundlessness, not everything, not nothing, just "not". You can not say or think anything about Ain (any words and thoughts are limited), you can only keep silent about Ain.
>>
>>135346021
Kek, Saitama lost to Goku is really a thing.
>>
>>135340084
>Walmart being below anyone
Clearly, as Walmart is the only entry with any real power it should be at the top above even demonbane
>>
>>135346021
>pocoloco
>>
>>135346322
I think that wasn't canon or something.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:180701
>>
What anime does power levels the best? Like not mindlessly getting stronger after every fight, but with some logic.

I actually think OPM does it alright if we don't include Saitama.
>>
>>135347221
> but with some logic
What do you mean?

>>135347128
Doesn't matter. Also you should stop listening to actual retards in vsbattles. Demonbane applied actual paradox in its story, that's why some second-rate EOP like those DarkLK won't understand it.
>>
>>135347593
Aka not power of friendship power ups and the like.
>>
>>135347750
Like Dragon Ball and Fate series then. Goku is all about training and training so he can get stronger than his enemies.
>>
>>135347814
Fate is a good example, yes.

I disagree with Dragon Ball though. It just got dumb after a while. Super Saiyan Blue, really?
>>
>>135347846
I haven't actually watched Dragon Ball Super but an anime actually needs to progress by giving the cast some kind of upgrade, etc.
>>
>>135347128
>A site which information were taken from the superior Russian ACF site
>Can't even do their job properly
>>
File: DJTの勇者.png (1 MB, 1281x1080) Image search: [Google]
DJTの勇者.png
1 MB, 1281x1080
なるべく諦めない!
なせば大抵なんとかなる!

Persistence is the key to success. You CAN learn Japanese!
>>
>>135340084
>Yaweh isn't on the chart despite being a background character in alot of animes.
>>
>>135341211
>Same level as someone whose can casually collide galaxies together to kill off a single human
Don't go full retard on me now, anon.
>>
>>135346021
Somewhat confused as to how Kami Tenchi is below anyone, mostly because I'm not certain how Elder God Demonbane works. Kami Tenchi, for reference, is the avatar of a being from at LEAST the 24th dimension, as he's above the Choushin, who are beings who exist in the 23rd. That is, he rules over the three goddesses who created the universe as one of countless experiments to try and find a creature more powerful than they are. I'm not really certain how Demonbane can compare/counteract that.
>>
>>135346021
And Ilias is still at least 3x higher than she should be.
>>
>>135346322
>Azathoth was killed by Demonbane
If that happened the entire multiverse would cease to exist.
Demonbane is certainly capable of killing Azathoth (God of Destruction "D" threatens this very scenario in the D.Y.N. Freaks sidestory), but it's satisfied to just lock him up in a sword and hit people with that sword.
>>
>>135351365
You have named a quality ("existing in the 24th dimension").
Now, there is not a Demonbane that has this quality.
Now, this nonexistent Demonbane (Demonbane with no possibility) is pulled into existence by Demonbane Athleta Aeternum, no matter how impossible or paradoxical this is. It is subservient to, and lesser than, the perfect Elder God Demonbane.
>>
>>135351365
Desu.
Simply put that One-Armed Demonbane killed the omnipotent creator of omniverse and caused a destruction of all causality et cetera.
Imagine if there is an equivalent of character inside Tenchiverse that can kill Tenchi and destroys its entire verse too.
Yes, there is. The name of that being is Demonbane which can't exist.
That kind of Demonbane can't possibly exist within another series/author continuity, yet it still exist.
Because, Demonbane has a known feat of being able to summons every iterations of itself that can defeat everything else.

Also it is hard to think about a battle between / against omnipotents character so it is taken by a face value.

>>135351470
Make a suggestion about where to put her. I haven't played Monster Girl Quest and as far as I am concerned, Illias is not even nigh-omnipotent.

>>135352054
It already did in Nitroplus Blaster game, refer to http://pastebin.com/p5sfa4JP
That''s why the chart is updated by putting some words below Demonbane because back then people argued how EGD can't "defeat" Azathoth and can only be able to "seal" it.
>>
File: One-Armed God of Destruction D.jpg (310 KB, 1740x1251) Image search: [Google]
One-Armed God of Destruction D.jpg
310 KB, 1740x1251
>>135352157
>It already did in Nitroplus Blaster game
Oh, so that's how D.Y.N. Freaks started. Good on Haganeya for cleaning up his gaiden neatly.
>>
>>135352312
I can't wait for Demonbane Sequel featuring Daijuuji Kuzaku to shit up powerlevel thread further, because apparently looking at the draft and info in that pastebins suggested that DYN Freaks is the backstory for D2.
>>
File: anime power level chart.jpg (3 MB, 2958x2270) Image search: [Google]
anime power level chart.jpg
3 MB, 2958x2270
>>135340084
>>
>>135352157
Anon, don't be an idiot. Unless it's suggs-verse, you can't lose and still be considered omnipotent.
>>
>>135353235
Go complain to Hagenaya, not me. I am not the one who made Demonbane.
>>
>>135353277
And Azethoth isn't omnipotent in his own Cthulhu Mythos verse, so really, anyone that says something is omnipotent and loses knows absolutely nothing about the word omnipotent.
>>
>>135351365
>24 dimensions
You cannot imagine the utter contempt I have whenever tenchi-fags use that line to say how much more powerful Tenchi-verse is compared to everything else. 24 dimensions is utterly meaningless since we have no idea what that means in the great scheme of things. Hell, if we're going to say how powerful something is because of how many upper dimensions they are compared to other works, then the Naljians from Ben10 beats them due to them being 26 dimensions+ beings.
>>
>>135353328
>anyone that says something is omnipotent and loses knows absolutely nothing about the word omnipotent.
You're trying to apply logic to a lovecraftian hyperdeity.

That shit don't work.
>>
>>135353576
Which has nothing to do with the fact that something that genuinely lost cannot be considered omnipotent. Azathoth is not omnipotent because he can be manipulated by his own figment of his imagination. Azathoth is a blinded idiot god whose's dream is the universe, not an omnipotent entity.
>>
>>135352157
At her strongest, Ilias should be slightly above Gilgamesh.
She's a goddess but in her universe it comes with no benefits so she's just decent in terms of raw power and even with that in mind, she's weaker than half of the chart.
>>
>>135353643
>Which has nothing to do with the fact that something that genuinely lost cannot be considered omnipotent
You're trying to follow logic, here. It still doesn't work. The illogical conclusion is nevertheless the correct one. It is omnipotent and it lost.
>Azathoth is not omnipotent because he can be manipulated by his own figment of his imagination. Azathoth is a blinded idiot god whose's dream is the universe, not an omnipotent entity.
Azathoth is a progenitor who can change facts within the dream freely. This is omnipotence, as all things are the dream, including itself. Demonbane is just a dream that has surpassed the dreamer, it cannot be removed by even the omnipotent Azathoth. (Next you will say "an omnipotent being that cannot do something is not omnipotent", but that too is following logic. Instead, the illogical conclusion of "omnipotent entities cannot deal with Demonbane" is the correct one.)
>>
Is the more powerful at the right?

Also why are Shikis in the special tier? We know that in canon they get rekt by Arcueid and servants in general. We should assume that stronger beings could beat em as well
>>
File: 1450937696973.png (145 KB, 617x150) Image search: [Google]
1450937696973.png
145 KB, 617x150
>>135353744
an omnipotent being that cannot do something is not omnpotent
>>
>>135353744
Anon, I don't think you truly understand what the word omnipotent really means. If you can change reality to whatever you want it to be, then you're a reality warper. Reality warping is part of being an omnipotent but in no one does being a reality warper means you are now omnipotent.
>>
>>135353838
The chart is not "x beats everything below him" so much as "x is capable of THIIIIIS much fuckery, and so is the y right beside him".
How much fuckery Shikis are capable of is entirely a matter of how complicated its concept of death is.
>>
>>135340084
I dont see lord Ainz on there anywhere.
>>
>>135353916
Should be below Gil then given the amount of phantasm he has
>>
>>135353838
Shiki can "kill" them servants in just one hit assuming she won't miss.
Special tier is not essentially more powerful, it is just hard to adjust their powerlevel correctly.
For example there is this Bolt Crank guy in the special tier who is able to eat everything in its series, even concept such like death. He is also hinted as the omnipotent creator of its series.

>>135353885
You are the one who tries to apply logic to Demonbane which won't work. Also you just regurgitated the term omnipotent like you know it better but you don't even try to explain it in your understanding.
>>
>>135344032
Bull shit.
>>
>>135353885
>being able to change the facts of everything including itself is not omnipotence
???
It is "manipulation" of literally every quality, anonymous. That is omnipotence.
>>
>>135353963
Shiki killing servants depends on CCC being canon. Of course I mean in a fight. She could kill timelords if given the chance
>>
>>135353963
>>135354001
Omnipotence means can do anything. Is there something said entity cannot do, like say, win a battle? If yes, then that entity is not omnipotent.
>>
>>135354091
>using logic
And a square cannot be triangular, but Nyarlathotep will hand you a square triangle and laugh as your brain collapses in upon itself trying to understand.
>>
>>135354091
>Omnipotence means can do anything
>Is there something said entity cannot do
Like, say, lost in a battle? If no, then that entity is not omnipotent.
The fact that omnipotent character = character that can't lost, means that character is not omnipotent.
See the logic?
>>
>>135354126
What the hell are you even talking about? I've said this already. Reality warper != omnipotent. You can redefine concepts and overwrite the laws of reality all you want, but if there is something you cannot do, then you're not omnipotent, because that is quite literally what omnipotent means. Can do anything.
>>
>>135354087
>Shiki killing servants depends on CCC being canon
I didn't play CCC but I know that Shiki can kill the connection between the servant summoned and throne of heroes, Shiki can also kill the bodified mana that the servant has.
Of course, winning against the speed and combat capability of servant is another matter even if Shiki can kill the concept of speed and distance.
>>
Demon bane is weak as shit because in pretty much everything that is not part of its canon, it isn't omnipotent or even that powerful. By its own definition, it fails to work its power. Thus its a failure and isn't all that powerful.
>>
>>135354208
Still trying to use logic where it expressly does not apply.
Even though it is in explicit contradiction with the definition of the word, it is nevertheless true, not in accordance with logic.
>>
>>135354208
He means that lovecraft deity is more than measly human concept like omnipotence.
The fact that you don't reply to >>135354164
means that your logic has a fallacy.
>>
>>135340084
>Power chart made by fans
>Being relevant in any way
>>
>>135354262
>>135354290
I know omnipotent is a paradox, but within the work itself, Azathoth is not omnipotent because his dreams can be manipulated by something else. I know you can't apply logic to omnipotent because the very definition of omnipotent contradicts itself. But holy fucking shit, are you guys even reading my arguments? I'm saying the ability to warp reality does not mean omnipotence. If an entity cannot genuinely do something, then it's not omnipotent. Can he choose not to do something? Of course. But actually failing to do something, nope, can no longer be considered omnipotent then.
>>
File: a powerlevel.jpg (87 KB, 904x494) Image search: [Google]
a powerlevel.jpg
87 KB, 904x494
>>135340084
Reminder that you're still cancer and should fuck off.
>>
>>135347221
Negima, author even pull outs terms like hypersonic
>>
>>135346021
Shiki should be in special tier
>>
File: 1451290742886.jpg (1 MB, 2504x4080) Image search: [Google]
1451290742886.jpg
1 MB, 2504x4080
>>
>>135354520
>Comments made by nobody
>Being relevant in any way

>>135354592
That was made by obnoxious Uminekofag though. Kekeke u mad boi?

>>135354539
Yes, people (or in my case, me) didn't respond to
>warp reality does not mean omnipotence
Because it is right.
But creating the entire multiverses and holding it by its own existence/nonexistence pretty much means omnipotence.

> Can he choose not to do something? Of course. But actually failing to do something, nope, can no longer be considered omnipotent then.
This is why omnipotence by its own logic is paradox. An omnipotent being can do X+Y but if it choose to only do X in t, it means it fails to do Y and X+Y in t even if it can do them in t+2.
>cannot genuinely do something
This is why people argues that Demonbane is beyond omnipotent back then.
>>
>>135355148
Creating the verse itself doesn't even mean omnipotent either. It just means you can create the multi/omni-verse. I mean, YHWH from SMT created his, still lost against the demi-fiend. I agree that there is no way to define omnipotent in media because to do so would be a huge contradiction by itself, but people saying Azathoth is omnipotent due to how you can't apply logic to it is just retarded. Because under the same assumption, every single person can be considered omnipotent.
>>
>>135355491
No, creating the verse means creating all the laws that governs within it. It is more complex than what you actually imagined.
>>
Where is the one that includes /co/ characters and stuff like Santa?
>>
File: MUHLEGION.jpg (742 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
MUHLEGION.jpg
742 KB, 640x960
>>135340084
流出ー混沌より溢れよ怒りの日
>>
>>135355889
I know what it means, I'm just saying creating the verse even doesn't mean omnipotence either. It's essentially the difference between the highest number you can imagine versus infinity.
>>
>>135355148
>All he can do is repeat what i said.
Also by your logic even your comment is irrelevant so thanks for proving my point senpai.
>>
何これ

/djt/スレッドはどこ
>>
File: ORT.jpg (123 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ORT.jpg
123 KB, 800x600
ORT.
>>
>>135346021
I like how after the OPM anime aired, suddenly people think they know what Saitama's limits are and can put him on any chart.

There's a fucking reason he was in the special one.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (24 KB, 272x306) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
24 KB, 272x306
>>135352157
You seem to know alot about the demonbane verse, i've been trying to get into it but I havent really found anything translated other than the first game. Its pretty amazing as a series though. Any Idea if there's translations of the other stuff from the series?
>>
File: 1451192447001.png (543 KB, 800x1296) Image search: [Google]
1451192447001.png
543 KB, 800x1296
<- Where does he go on the chart?
>>
>>135356930
No, there aren't any. Better rev-up your Japs language, anon.

>>135356818
No reason to change the position of a wanked meme man. I will change it again after we got a proper closure of OPM series or whenever ONE put up an actual more feats for Saitama.

>>135357366
Over there.
>>
>>135357507
>No, there aren't any. Better rev-up your Japs language, anon.
Chosing to finally learn how to read this shamanic rituals seems like it was the correct choice.
>>
>>135356038
Imagine the horror when those OPMfags jump ship to KKK/DI anime.
>>
>>135356818
Reminder that Goku rekts Saitama
>>
>>135340543
>LoN/Tenchi shouldn't be on the chart. Their power is maximum, literally.

Actually Tenchi is so stupid overpowered that he can create/destroy beings whos power is maximum. He is so stupidly overpowered it is a joke.
>>
>>135359747
Of course because he is an omnipotent chara.
>>
>>135359747
And what exactly had he done that has shown he's that powerful? If you bring up the 24 dimensions as proof of that power, I am going to laugh and point at you.
>>
File: 1348516904557.jpg (190 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1348516904557.jpg
190 KB, 600x900
>>135340084
These two versus everyone on that chart. Who wins?
>>
>>135356818
That's what happens when people don't read the source material.
>>
File: 2008011985891rn8.jpg~original.jpg (110 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
2008011985891rn8.jpg~original.jpg
110 KB, 600x562
New bullshit battles in metafiction manga is coming, I'm excited
>>
File: happy.png (47 KB, 331x286) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
47 KB, 331x286
>>135360805
Oh, me too, anon. Me too~
>>
>>135352157
As someone who has played all the MGQ games I'd put her somewhere between around Gilgamesh's level like the other guy.

The MGQ world doesn't have that high a power level to begin with and it's debatable if she's even top 5 in her regular form. In her super form she's maybe at 3rd most powerful she can take a lot of damage and hit pretty hard. If given a year or two she'd be able to destroy Australia but the attack that killed her was weaker than a full power Ea.
>>
>>135340084
Alita not having quantum power.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.