[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mardock Scramble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Mardock.Scramble.full.1039718.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Mardock.Scramble.full.1039718.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
What are your thoughts on this /a/? I just saw it amd really enjoyed it; however, I am not a smart man so I didn't understand some things.
>>
Tryhard shit
>>
it was a scramble, alright
>>
>>135339014
/a/ once again shows their utter shit taste prime example being these bitches>>135339431
>>135339539
Mardock was an incredible deep and thought provoking series and easily one of the best ovas of its years. Of courss if there isn't cute girls doing cute things most of /a/ hates it or calls it tryhard/pretentious
>>
>>135339762
>/a/ is one person
>>
I liked it a lot.
>>
It was fun, but really pretentious.

Also pretty forgettable. It's been some time since I watched it, but plot-wise I barely remember anything.
>something about incest rape
>yellow mouse that transforms into guns and shit and was the former tool of the antagonist
>cards
>pussy hand

What I do remember is that I kinda enjoyed watching it, but that was more because of the setting and its tone in general.
>>
>>135339997
Same really.
>>
>>135339997
>pretentious
There goes another anon using a word they don't know the meaning to.
>>
the manga is better
>>
>>135339997
How could you forget the gay dolphin bestiality?
>>
>>135340417
Shit, I forgot. But even now, that I remember, the only memory I have is his existence and that he was with that other guy. Nothing about his character or anyone else's character for that matter.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.