[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't they just let him kill the fucking whale squids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
why didn't they just let him kill the fucking whale squids?
>>
File: ledo_what_is_fun.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ledo_what_is_fun.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
They're sacred cows.
>>
Because first world countries are BAAAD and pirates that rape your women are GOOD. Become cuck and you also may receive sloppy seconds. No questions this is this place's RULES, follow barbarians rules NOW you KEKBOY.
>>
this show was really good until that fucking stupid Shin Sekai Yori genetic mutation plot reveal
>>
>>135338688
some coexistence bs, also being sacred monster of the deep.
>>
>>135338688
wasted potential, character designs, and sugita
>>
>>135339285

Sasuga Urubutcher. Nicely hidden social commentary on Europe.
>>
REMOVE HIDEAUZE
>>
File: 1450856245505.jpg (882 KB, 900x1272) Image search: [Google]
1450856245505.jpg
882 KB, 900x1272
This was a great series
very interesting take on human evolution
>>
>>135338688

I love the smell of ozone in the morning SENMETSU
>>
Dude UNDERSTANDING lmao
>>
>>135341953
He's a leftist
>>
>>135344134

That explains the shitty ending.
>>
HIDEAUZE IS PEOPLE
>>
>>135338688
I bet the pirates would have still retaliated whether he killed them or not.
>>
>>135339285
It is pretty dumb how butthurt they got that Ledo effectively neutralized the pirate problem, when without him they'd easily have stolen everything of value on their ships and all of their tools they use to stay alive and functioning

Same with the squids, they are violent little shits that everyone fears even being near and they get mad when Ledo clears them all out
>>
>>135346198

Story should have been about Ledo ZENMETSUing every savage on his way with extreme prejudice and turning that bunch of dirty hippies into a proper civilized society.
>>
>>135346246

Should have let Leto take a single day and SENMETSU every last pirate on the face of the earth.
>>
>>135346344
Still, seeing him mellow out was nice
>>
>>135346246
>they would have preferred all their women getting raped and capable men being killed than letting the pirates die
They seriously deserved a Fatalpulse ending.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.