[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bomberman Jetters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: bomberman jetters.jpg (568 KB, 1047x1449) Image search: [Google]
bomberman jetters.jpg
568 KB, 1047x1449
Just finished this show it was great but can someone make clear how in the last episode Shiro Bomb stopped the planets from colliding and returned everything to normal? Was it the "Hero's Light" mentioned in episode 1 and the seventh bomb star resonating with the Bomb Crystal?

Also prequel with Mighty as MC when?
>>
>>135320612
Okay where did you finish this show at how did you watch? stream-download? I always wanted to finish but I never got to.
>>
>>135322215
I torrented it from bakabt.
>>
File: Bomverman Logic.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bomverman Logic.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>135322349
>bakabt
It just stopped working for me
damn I wanted that.... ending..
>>
>>135322553
It was a really good ending.

You could probably find the whole show on Youtube if you search
>>
I'm actually shocked this wasn't picked up by 4Kids back in the day
>>
I'm surprised Bomberman out of all franchises was picked for these kind of long running plots. Even in the video games, Second Attack on N64 had a huge focus on a serious, dramatic plot for some reason.
>>
>>135320612
Pretty much the power of FRIENDSHIP. I really liked how this series did a 180 during the second half.
>>
This can't be real, I just made a thread about this earlier in the day

There is no real seventh Bomb Star, it's stated in the end. It was basically a miracle because love and courage
There's a GBA game where you play as Mighty

>>135323522
It's not really a 180 though, it just focuses more on the Mighty/Max plotline
>>
File: 81iLJxwos6L._SL1500_.jpg (206 KB, 1194x1500) Image search: [Google]
81iLJxwos6L._SL1500_.jpg
206 KB, 1194x1500
>>135324757
>There is no real seventh Bomb Star, it's stated in the end. It was basically a miracle because love and courage
Oh I see, thanks.

I hope Ani-Kraze or someone will sub the Blu-rays when it comes out in February. Some of the episodes don't look or sound too good (because tv rips).
>>
>>135325184
Ani-Kraze is long since deceased and I don't think anybody will do the BDs, since to sub it you would need to manual retime everything and copy down what's from the hardsubbed TV rips

I didn't even know there were going to be BDs holy fuck. Jetters is one of the better looking early digital anime because of the art style
>>
Huh, I used to have this show downloaded but lost it. I was thinking of getting it. Thanks for reminded me, anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.