[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texhnolyze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: texhnolyze.jpg (259 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
texhnolyze.jpg
259 KB, 1600x1200
Is this worth it?
>>
Dunno, never finished it. Dropped around episode 14, I think
>>
I loved the ending. Took a bit of bullshit to get there, but it hit me.
>>
>>135313898
God tier OST with a depressing kind of ending that hits you in the you know where, if you have the will to watch it all through.
If you liked it, you'll most probably at some point rewatch it and understand even more of the story, which is really satisfactionary.
>>
Watch it!
It's amazing.
>>
Yes, it's worth it. It hit me worse than my real life.
>>
>>135313898
It's very much worth it, even if the bleakness is a bit of a slog. It's very show and not tell, minimal dialogue with heavy ambience.

I can testify to >>135315027 it's a very heavy despair but a very satisfying series.
>>
File: mmm.png (1 MB, 1855x1015) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
1 MB, 1855x1015
>>135315027
>>
File: texhnolyze.png (48 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
texhnolyze.png
48 KB, 1600x600
Obligatory.
>>
It is one of the most well constructed worlds In anime with some of the most inexplicably compelling characters.

It's a top 5 anime, even if the first 5 episodes are just [BREATHES HEAVILY]
>>
File: Ran.jpg (2 MB, 1753x2557) Image search: [Google]
Ran.jpg
2 MB, 1753x2557
>>
>>135315486
I remember this confusing me so much when I was younger. I was pondering if the entire series was going to be like that.
>>
>>135313898
>Is this worth it?
Maybe. It's rather divisive. People mostly fit into 3 categories though: you'll either love it all the way through and consider it one of the greatest things ever made, dislike it until about episode 7 or 8 and start to like it thereafter, eventually considering it to be pretty good overall, or you'll hate it all the way through and consider to be absolute garbage, one of the worst things ever made. You can generally tell how much you're going to like it based on how much you like the first episode, so try that and continue or drop it accordingly.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.