[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>J-list now running an ad that spoils the ending of Madoka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>J-list now running an ad that spoils the ending of Madoka Magica

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>135298605
Anyone who hasn't seen Madoka by now deserves it.
>>
I didn't know that was the actual ending.
Thanks faggot for ruining this for me.
>>
>they are people in soon to be 2016 who are still not using ABP

Haha oh wow!
>>
>>135298714
I bet OP uses IE
>>
File: 1369193539004.jpg (24 KB, 591x534) Image search: [Google]
1369193539004.jpg
24 KB, 591x534
FUCK YOU I HAVE AD BLOCKER FOR THIS VERY REASON

I FUCKING HATE YOU I WAS GOING TO MARATHON IT NEXT
>>
How can you be on /a/ and not either have watched Madoka already or already know the ending? It's a 12 - episode series and one of the most talked about of the decade.
>>
I laughed out loud when I first saw it.
>>
>>135298906
Seriously, with daily Homura threads you can't not know the ending.
>>
I hate this "madoka is god" meme
>>
>>135298605
>YouTube runs an ad that spoils the ending to Citizen Kane

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>135298651
>>
>>135298850
did you legit get spoiled because madoka's ending was a pretty meme-tastic for quite a while after it ended. anyways rebellion is a direct sequel and has its own ending so its not that bad
>>
>complaining about this and doing free advertising for J-list

congrats, you fell for it
>>
It's not even the ending.
>>
>Facebook has ad spoiling the end of World War 2 and the Holocauts.

Why is this allowed
>>
>implying the TV finale is the ending
Shit second season is going to be announced sometime next year, it's no one's fault but OP's for being a slow faggot
>>
>>135298605
Spike dies
>>
>>135299643

A second season instead of another movie, you think? Well, I suppose they could drag things out a bit more.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.