[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Episode 3... when is it supposed to get good? Jumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Heavy-Objec.jpg (579 KB, 2257x1200) Image search: [Google]
Heavy-Objec.jpg
579 KB, 2257x1200
Just finished Episode 3... when is it supposed to get good?
Jumped into it expecting Metal Gear Solid: The Anime but instead I got Super Mario Bros: The Mecha Anime.

The two main guys are annoying. The 12 year old girl mary sue Gear pilot is annoying as fuck. She ruins the whole show. The captain cunt with giant boobs ruins any scene she appears in as well.
>>
I started enjoying it at episode 6. It's a dumb 80's action movie in anime form.
>>
>>135296647
>dumb 80's action movie in anime form
So it IS what OP was expecting
>>
>>135296572
Too much infodumping. just give up... the anime is shit and I don't give a shit about the light novel if it is badly written as this piece of crap.
>>
>>135296572
>mary sue
You have no idea what that word means, and you are stupid.
>>
It's pretty slow and boring in my opinion.
>>
>>135296572
>mary sue Gear pilot
She's by no means a mary sue, dude. What are you talking about?
>>
>>135296572
it's shit like most of mecha anime. I can't suspend my disbelieve that much. Fucking huge balls. so dumb.
>>
>>135296733
I wish the infodumps were actually interesting like Metal Gear.

>>135296711
80s action movies actually have a lot of action though

>>135296736
>>135296835
she's a 14 year old shy princess girl who pilots an almost invincible death machine. Mary sue probably isn't the right word but I hate characters like her who seem to be inserted into the plot of most shows because of otaku-types. There was a scene in episode one where she got stuck in the seat that spent a whole 30 seconds on her breasts bulging and it almost made me insta-drop the show.

Would have been nice if the pilot was a woman of actual military age and experience.
>>
Milinda a shit.
Worse than Index.
>>
File: 1450343128364.png (278 KB, 499x647) Image search: [Google]
1450343128364.png
278 KB, 499x647
>>135297182
>Metal Gear infodumps
>intresting
AHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>135297182
>she's a 14 year old
Weren't Amuro, and Camille both fourteen when they stole gundams from the federation and started killing half the galaxy? Sounds like it's pretty standard fare for robot pilots. Hell the guy from FMP is like fifteen.
Maybe you should lighten up.
>>
my biggest problem with this show is that the main characters are extremely not funny.
>>
>>135297182
>I wish the infodumps were actually interesting like Metal Gear.
Same reaction as >>135297305
>>
File: acid snake.jpg (115 KB, 620x441) Image search: [Google]
acid snake.jpg
115 KB, 620x441
>>135297305
>>135298452
but they are. Usually it's something about the lore in Metal Gear or they will be talking about real world shit but adding sci-fi twists to it.

I hated the cassette tapes in MGSV at first but it's actually pretty relaxing to listen to them talking about random shit like the history of a certain weapon or whatever.

MGS1 was god tier with info dumps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F61qyDLZXvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsHph98EmyE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.